Thirty seven

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN 
Later in the day after hours of playing multiplayer games and after lunch I decided to get some quiet time alone away from Blake and Ian because they were now very handsy with me and constantly kissing me or tickling me. Frankly. I was very exhausted from all the laughing and the kissing. So now I just need some quiet time. I didn't really know how to tell that to Blake or Ian so I told them I needed to go feed ivory and Thurso. But they wasn't really the case. I mean how do you tell someone that you don't want to be around them. I ran my fingers though my hair as I walked into the creature room. I just pulled off my shirt and shirts before diving into the water in just my bra and underwear. Resurfacing I floated on the water with my eyes closed just to enjoy the silence. The water was cold but I didn't mind at all. It helped with my headache. Focusing on the video games and then everything the guys were doing. I just needed silence right now. They were both in a heated battle when I left the room. So they didn't take that much notice when I left. I sighed softly just looking at the illusion sky above me. I would happily just sit in silence with them and watch movies all weekend long. But I know they aren't lazy people like me. 
"Hey." I moved now so I was treading water and saw Blake was there. 
"Hey." I said simply. 
"You ok?" He asked me just looking at me 
"Yeah." 
"What are you going down here then?" He asked me I shrugged. "Did we do something to upset you?" He asked me 
"No." I said softly. "I just needed a brake from everything." I whispered. 
"From Ian and I?" He asked me clearly trying to make it sound that way 
"The noise." I clarified for him. "With the game the laughing and you both yelling I got a headache because I'm not use to a lot of noise. So I just needed to go somewhere quiet too eases my headache for a bit." I said softly. He looked at me with a blank expression. 
"So it had nothing to do with us?" He asked. 
"No. Nothing at all. It's just me. I was having fun I just had a headache and needed so quiet and j didn't want to ruin your fun." I said softly. He sat down on the edge of the pier putting his legs in the water. 
"When you didn't come back we thought you were upset with us." Blake said softly. 
"Didn't Ian come down to find out?" I asked him 
"He did. He just went to check outside because we couldn't remember where you said you were going." He said softly and I laughed lightly. "Are you coming back upstairs?" He asked with a smile. 
"Yeah. I did plan on coming back up once my headache was tolerable." I said softly swimming closer to him. 
"Do you get headaches often?" He asked me and I nodded. 
"My head is crowded with other thoughts from my wolf and vampire so that on top of external noise it makes it difficult some days and it's why I sleep so much. Because my heads so crowded." I whispered he nodded slightly. 
"You should have told us." Blake said softly. I just shrugged. 
"I didn't want you two to worry or think that I might have problems doing some things because my head is crowded." I whispered again before moving closer again. "Some days it's ok. Some days it's really bad and I just sleep all day because it's easier." I added. He looked at me for a moment. 
"Did you want to just get some rest back upstairs?" He asked me. "Watch a movie and get some sleep?" I nodded slightly 
"I would like that." I said softly. "But I'll guarantee I'll be asleep in 10 minutes." I whispered to him. He smiled at me. 
"Well are you coming back upstairs?" He asked me. I nodded at him. 
"I'm coming. Slowly. I'm just very lazy at the moment." I said softly he got up from the pier before holding his hand out to me. I took it before he pulled me out of the water and onto the pier in one movement. Almost instantly he began to check me out and smirked. 
"Damn you look so good." He said with a smirk. 
"You are so childish." I said with a smile before I grabbed a towel and dried myself off. 
"I know." He said with a grin before I pulled on my shorts and a shirt he pouted. "Why did you have to go an do that?" He asked 
"Jez and I thought I was bad." I said laughing at him. "At least I don't make it obvious I'm disappointed when you or Ian cover up." I added. He just smiled at me
"Ill always be disappointed when you cover up. Ian too." He said before holding out his hand. I hesitated for a moment before taking it "want me to carrying you back there?" He asked 
"Now how can I say no to that." I said with a grin before he pulled me up onto his back. I smiled now as he started walking. 
"What are you going to do if you get a serious headache in the games?" Blake asked me softly.
"I can sleep just about anywhere." I said laying my head on his shoulder. "Painkillers don't help. So I do have to sleep it off. And between you and Ian and Dante you three will be my lifeline in the games. I won't be able to survive the whole three days on the blood tables I'll probably lose control. Plus if you or Ian carry me I'll be able to get some sleep if needed. Which I will. Being on high alert will have my head ringing like a fucking church bell." I whispered to him. He laughed lightly at the last bit but nodded. 
"Alright baby. We will make sure that no matter what we keep you safe." Blake said softly and I nodded slightly. 
"You are the best Blake." I whispered before I kissed his cheek. He smiled now and I think he blushed as well. But we got back to the black tower and Ian was in the room. 
"Hey." He said with a smile. "Are you blushing Blake?" He asked before laughing lightly. 
"Shut up." Blake said embarrassed now before we all headed upstairs. 
"Did you fall asleep somewhere?" Ian asked 
"Went swimming." I whispered before Blake put me down. "I'm going to put dry clothes on." I added Blake nodded slightly and I walked to the bathroom after grabbing some cloths. I could already hear Blake explaining to Ian what had happened and what I told him. I stripped from my damp clothes and being incredibly lazy and tiered. I just pulled on a matching bra and underwear set. That Talia got for my birthday present this year it was a Calvin Klein set. Grey boy short underwear with a kind of sports bra top but had no real support in them. But not like that matters I'm only just a C cup. I don't normal wear brand name stuff I'm pretty basic and like shopping at reject shorts or thrift shops. Or I'll buy my clothes online. But this is something I would be comfortable to wear with the guys around and if necessary I'll just throw a shirt on over the top. Or one of theirs. I yawned and ran my fingers through my hair as I walked out of the bathroom into a dark room that was only illuminated by the TV. I rubbed my blue eye before I practically crawled over Blake and into bed between him and Ian because Blake didn't move. 
"I forget how small you actually are sometimes." Ian said softly. "And this bed makes you look smaller again." He added I didn't have the energy to tell him to fuck off so I just flipped him off and Blake laughed at my actions. Especially when I moved closer to him to annoy Ian intentionally 
"Leave her alone. It's not her fault she's small." Blake said laughing. Ok moving away from Blake I thought laying right in the middle face down under the pillows and blanket. They both laughed now 
"Shut up before I put more clothes on." I said and they both went silent. I smirked to myself at how easily that threat worked. So going to use that more often. I heard them play a movie from Netflix but I didn't know what. I also felt both of them rest a hand each on the back of one of my tights. I'm extremely ticklish behind my knees so I hope they don't move their hands too low. I thought feeling Blake's thumb stroking my thigh and Ian's hand rubbing my thigh getting closer to my ass each time. The contact from them both and my headache had me asleep in minutes. Thank god for that too because I was really exhausted.

I woke up feeling kisses on my shoulder and neck. It took me a very long moment to realise they were real and not imaginary. And even longer to identify the owner of these lips that very delicately touch my skin. The only reason I worked it Who's lips they were was because I felt the fangs drag across my neck along with the lips and I knew it was Ian. But I'll admit feeling him kissing my neck shoulder and chest area so soft and sweetly. I was really enjoying it. Not getting turned on enjoying it but loving the feeling it gave me. The feeling of being loved. I was lying on my back and Ian was laying to my left still kissing me. Even tho I loved this mind wondered off questioning where Blake was. I mean. Ian wouldn't do this with Blake watching. Right? I don't even know. They might not get embarrassed like I do when one of them watches. I couldn't feel Blake in the bed so I assumed maybe he was somewhere else and Ian was just taking advantage of this and kissing me. 
"What are you doing?" I heard Blake ask as the door opened. 
"Kissing her." Ian said like it was obvious "I mean I'm not allowed to bite her unless she lets me. And her skin. It is so sweet and refreshing at the same time I just couldn't get enough." Ian said softly but also sounding well. Love sick. Dazed kind of tone in his voice. 
"Really?" Blake asked sounding curious. I felt the bed to my right move and then Blake's lips in my neck. But it didn't stop there. Blake kept kissing the right side of my neck and Ian began to kiss my left side and the electricity that ran though my body made me hungry. Hungry in a way I wanted to taste their blood in my mouth. Blake got this one spot on my neck that triggered my fangs and I jolted from the shock of them coming out without warning. Both of them looked at me now and they both had hunger in their eyes. Hunger for me. I retracted my fangs looking at them both as they looked down at me 
"Hi." I said softly now realising how intimidating their eyes were on me. I wasn't scared or anything but the way they looked at me caused this uncontrollable submission to them. 
"Sleep well?" Blake asked. I nodded slightly feeling heart rise so my cheeks. 
"Hungry?" Ian asked. I just gave another nod. Neither of them would look away from me and I could already tell they both wanted more from me but I wasn't ready to give them more. 
"Nope." I said before I jumped out of bed going to the bathroom to get away from them. I didn't need to do anything in the bathroom but I needed to get away from them and the look they were giving me. 
"Gemini?" I heard Blake call out though the door. "Everything ok?" He asked. Absolutely not! You were both just looking at me like you were going to devourer my body even if I said no. I thought to myself 
"Yes everything is ok." I said turning the takes to the sink in and washing my face with cold water 
"Then what was with the fangs?" He asked me 
"I don't know actually." I said softly holding onto the sink. 
"It could have been her spot?" I heard Ian say 
"Her spot?" Blake asked confused. 
"Every vampire has this one spot when touched it will force their fangs to come out. Kind of like a vampire turn on." Ian said laughing lightly. 
"We were both kissing her." Blake pointed out "which one of us triggered it." He added. 
"I'm going to say you since I had practically touched every part of her left side." Ian said sounding like he was pleased with himself. "But. Why did you run away babe?" Ian asked me now. 
"I didn't." I said simply. 
"I'm sure. You are hiding in the bathroom and you are hungry. So why did you literally just 'nope' your way out of the bedroom." Ian said I glared at the door now. I really hate how obvious I am to Ian at times. 
"I did not." I said simply. 
"Well if you didn't then you can come right out here without any problems." Ian said. Oh I hate him. I really hate him. Because he knows no matter what I'll come out. I opened the door and looked at him 
"I don't see how me coming out proves anything." I said simply 
"It proves nothing. I just wanted to make sure you didn't put any more clothes on." Ian said with a grin. 
"Wow. You are really trying hard aren't you?" I said sarcastically he just held his grin 
"So what is wrong?" Blake asked looking at me. 
"Nothing is wrong." I said simply. 
"You aren't very good at lying." Blake said. 
"I am very good at lying actually." I said simply. "I'm not good at lying when I don't know what I should be lying about. Besides. Other then my killer headache everything is fine," I said crossing my arm 
"Are you sure?" Blake asked softly. "If you didn't like what Ian and I did then just say so ok. Because unless you say something then we won't know." He said softly looking at me. 
"It was nothing you did." I said softly. 
"Then what?" He asked softly. 
"It was the way you both looked at me." I admitted. 
"Which was?" Ian asked looking at me. 
"You both looked like you were going to eat me alive." I said. They looked at me for a moment and Ian tried not to smirk now. So did Blake. 
"It wouldn't be a bad idea." Ian said smirking now. "I would definitely eat you up." He added I glared at him but Blake smirked as well. 
"I would like that idea too. "Blake said smirking. "But if you don't want to we won't. Simple as that. We make look like we lack control at times but if you did say stop or no Gemini then we will stop." Blake said softly. I nodded slightly 
"So how long were you awake?" Ian asked curious now. 
"What?" I asked him. 
"Before when we were kissing you how long were you awake?" He asked me 
"I never said I was awake" I said softly before approached the bed. I crawled back into the bed lying back down. 
"Well you would have had to wake up before your fangs came out," Ian said softly and I felt them both climb into bed with me. I just shrugged slightly as they lay down on either side of me. 
"Look don't get me wrong I would love to indulge in whatever you are both thinking. But please just let me sleep until this headache goes away. It hurts and I'm really exhausted." I whispered to them. 
"Alright beautiful." Blake whispered to me. "But did you want to eat something before you go back to sleep? It is dinner time and that way you can sleep all night." Blake added. 
"And you should feed while awake." Ian said softly. 
"I'm not getting out of bed tho." I whispered to them. They were quiet for a moment. 
"I'll go get some dinner." Ian whispered and I felt him kiss my head before leaving. But that was strange. I expected Blake to go get me food and Ian to get me my blood. But I didn't complain. 
"Gem." Blake said softly I made a sound but that was about it for me. "I know you are pretty against feeding of people. But because of your headache I thought it might be best if you feed off me." Blake said softly. I moved my head and I looked at him. 
"I'm not against feeding on people Blake." I said softly. "I'm just cautious about it because I know that if I lost control no one could stop me." I whispered to him he smiled as he lay beside me. 
"You don't have to worry with me." He said softly. "You know i would be happy to let you feed from me if you just asked" he said with a smile. 
"You can't give me they option because then Ian misses out." I said softly 
"I'm sure if you let him bite you he would be happy." He said softly with a small laugh. 
"I'll think about it when my head hurts less." I whispered. 
"Come on." Blake said softly before he pulled me up onto his lap. Instantly I laid my head on his shoulder. "Bite me or I'll make you bite me." Blake said softly 
"Just gives me a moment my heads spinning." I whispered before I placed my hands on his chest. Once my head stopped spinning I moved just enough to bite down on the lower half of his neck right on the artery. As soon as his blood touched my tongue it brought my whole body to life and I bit down harder on Blake's neck and he grabbed my hips pulling me into his lap properly so I was straddling his waist now. Blake leaned back on the bedhead and one of my hands slid around to the back of Blake's neck. 
"Jesus." He whispered to me and ran his hand up my back into my hair. 
"Busy?" I heard Ian say. 
"Shut up." Blake said softly as my headache began to ease. I was feeling better now. Before I released my fangs from Blake's neck. I licked the blood off his neck and the bite mark healed instantly. 
"I thought you didn't like feeding off people." Ian said softly I looked at him 
"Why do you both think that? I don't have a problem with it. I just don't want to get caught." I said softly before the smell of the food hit my nose.
"You know locking the door and no one will know." Ian said 
"Unless you walk in." I said getting up off Blake. I walked over to Ian and grabbed one of the plates of food 
"If I know I won't walk in." Ian said softly looking at me. He looked a little jealous. I smiled at him before he reached up and wiped the corner of my mouth. "You are messy tho." He said. 
"You aren't that clean about feeding either." I said softly before I sat down to eat. Blake came and grabbed a plate before eating as well so did Ian. Nothing was said while we ate but Blake took the dishes when we finished to take them back downstairs.  Ian looked at me now. 
"So did Blake ask you to feed from him?" Ian asked me. I nodded slightly. 
"He did ask me to but only because of how bad my headache was." I said softly getting up from my seat. "You ok?" I asked him as I approached him. 
"Yeah." He said softly looking up at me. "I don't have a problem with you feeding off Blake." He said simply. 
"Mm yes you do." I said with a smile. 
"No I don't." He said. 
"You are jealous because I get so close to Blake and you miss out." I said softly 
"No I don't." He said and got up off the chair headed over to the bed. "It's ok I don't mind you feeding from him Gem." Ian said before sitting down on the bed and grabbed the remote looking for a movie to watch. 
"You say Blake is a lot like me when you are just as bad." I said softly before making my way over to the bed and crawling into moving over to Ian. 
"How?" He asked looking at me. 
"Avoid the problem." I ask simply. 
"Just because you were close with Blake doesn't mean you have to come get up close and personal with me." He said softly. I just moved closer before I straddled his waist. "Gem I'm serious." He said softly 
"Mm I'm serious too" I said softly. "Blake and I talked before I bit him. He said he was ok with you biting me and I think you since you saw me feeding off Blake. It would be ok if you bite me." I said with a smile Ian just looked at me for a moment 
"I'm ok. He said softly. 
"So you kissing my neck and tempting yourself with the smell of my blood. Is you saying no." I said simply 
"So you were awake." He said softly 
"I was awake and I was enjoying what you two were doing until the whole fang thing." I said softly Ian laughed lightly "so. Are you going to bite me or am I going to sleep?" I asked him.
"Pushy much." Ian said. I smiled at him before he cupped my face. "Come here." He said softly pulling me closer to him and I smiled lightly before he tilted my head just enough for him to bite down on my neck. Jesus. I thought my eyes falling closed at this feeling that ran though my body. It was like bliss. Like my body was on fire in the best way possible. My mind clouded with bliss and just erased everything in my head. It silenced the noise in my mind from the conflict about whom I should be with and it calmed me. Feeding from Blake silenced my wolf but having Ian feeding from me silenced my vampire completely. I began to come out of it sooner then expected. Then I felt Ian's wet tongue slide across my neck, which was what pushed me across the line that I had been trying to avoid crossing so soon