Eleven

CHAPTER ELEVEN
For once I was looking forward to training and I couldn't get there fast enough. Just so I could publicly kick Jason's ass. I sat on the grass in my gym pants and top stretching out. I was very flexible and could already feel Jason's eyes in my ass as I stretched. The guy never cared if he was caught staring. He would normally just smirk and say I was his girlfriend.  He couldn't say that now tho because I wasn't his girlfriend. 
"Dude she's human." I heard Dante say 
"So" Jason said bluntly. "She's addictive." Jason added. I had ear buds in listening to soft music 
"You too?" Dante asked 
"What do you mean me too? She's my ex." Jason said annoyed. 
"So you don't have the unnatural urge to please her?" Dante asked. Jason was quiet. "It seems to affect anyone over the 550 power level I noticed." Dante added. 
"Huh." Jason said. "That would explain a lot." He added. 
"Blake and Ian are obsessed with her," Dante added. "Blake even when to the effort of banning me from going anywhere near her room otherwise he would have me expelled." Dante added. 
"Well she asked me to be her training partner." Jason said smugly. 
"Gem!" I looked up at Blake 
"What?" I asked him. 
"You are up first." He said simply. I took my headphones out and wrapped them around my iPod before tucking it into my tie Luca was wearing. 
"Did she finally decide to participate?" Dante asked amused as I approached Blake on the Mat 
"Jason." Blake said and Jason walked over with a smirk as he looked at Blake and smiled at me. "Gemini you are on defensive and Jason you are on offensive." Blake said before Ian stood to the opposite side of Blake. They were there for Jason's safety 
"You really think I'm going to hurt her?" Jason asked. Both Blake and Ian smirked 
"We aren't worried about her." Ian said simply. Jason scoffed before taking his stance looking at me. He had his left foot forward and all weight on his right foot. He held his left fist first up high to protect his face. But he was very unbalanced. This was going to be too easy. 
"Do we need to cover the rules?" Blake asked 
"No I got it." Jason said 
"Again wasn't talking to you." Blake said bluntly 
"Seriously she is human." Jason said, "What's the worst she can do?" He added 
"Whatever. Go" Blake, said annoyed at him. Jason moved forward with a hit and I sucked in air stepping forward before blowing it at him. He flew back 10 feet and hit the ground with a thud and a groan. 
"She did go defensive." Ian stated looking at Blake. "You never said she actually had to come in contact with him." He added Blake rolled his eyes 
"Switch. Gemini offensives Jason defensive." Blake said. 
"Dude." Ian said seriously 
"Injuries will be healed." Blake said simply as Jason got back on the mat. This is probably the only time I throw the first hit. I thought as Jason took a defensive stance with his fists lower then before. 
"So basically if I win you will forgive me and be my girlfriend again." Jason said and I started laughing at him. 
"Sure ok whatever." I said with a smirk on my lips 
"I won't go easy on you." Jason said smirking 
"That's a shame. Because I will." I said before I stepped forward. He tensed up before I throw my fist at him. He caught my fist and flinched from the impact to his hand. But he smirked. 
"Maybe you should try harder." He said with a tight grip on my arm. I hooked my left leg on his and disrupted his balance. He hit the ground letting my arm go. I went to bring my fist down onto him but he rolled out of the way first  "Are you trying to hurt me?" He asked 
"What would give you that idea?" I asked him before I kicked his legs out from underneath him again and went to hit him 
"Gemini!" My fist stopped just above his face. 
"Why did you stop her? Dante asked 
"Because She would have killed him with that impact." Blake said simple I looked down at Jason. He looked at me with a blank expression 
"You touch Luca again. I'll rip your arm off and beat you with it am I clear?" I asked him in a harsh tone 
"Crystal clear." He whispered. I smiled at him and patted his chest 
"You just had your ass kicked by a human girl. Maybe you should be thankful I walked out in you because if I didn't you would have been dead just like the rest." I said before getting off him. I looked at my fist it was bruised and hurting from when I punched the ground. 
"You don't seriously think she would have killed him do you?" Dante asked. Blake grabbed the mat and moved it. A crater the size of my fist sat four inches into the ground from where I hit. 
"Just think Jason that would have been your face." Ian said amused. 
"My power level is 843. Can I fight her?" Dante asked. Blake looked at me 
"Sure whatever." I said simply 
"Dante offensive. Gemini defensive." Blake said as they moved back 
"What's her power level?" Jason asked sitting with the class. 
"Who knows?" A guy said simply. "She's a human in black who gets away with everything." He added. 
"When you are ready." Blake said simply Dante moved before I had a second to asses him. But I managed to dodge his fist catch him by the arm before taking his feet out from underneath him, which forced him to his knees with his arm-twisted behind his back. He reached up with his other arm and grabbed me by the back of the head and pulled me over the top of him he tried to pin me down but I shove him back before getting to my feet again. Dante attacked me again with a fist to go towards my ribs. I caught his arm again and he tried to throw me off by picking me up but I got my legs wrapped around his neck and my body weight knocked him off balance he fell to the ground and my legs locked on his neck. He tried to get my legs off him but I had one of his arms in my grip so he could only try and fight me off with his weaker arm. I saw Blake rub his neck lightly. 
"Flashbacks." I heard Ian whisper to Blake chuckling. 
"Shut up." Blake said before Dante started hitting my leg when his face turned red. I let go of him and he sat up coughing. 
"Jesus." Dante said coughing still. I got to my feet looking at Dante. 
"I expected you to be more of a challenge." I said softly running my fingers though my hair.
"You are a bitch." Dante said 
"Wasn't that obvious enough." I said simply before looking at Blake "I'm done now I'll go back to running my laps like I do every day." I said simply. 
"Why don't you use Luca to train since you are required to get stronger?" Blake said I shrugged 
"Ok." I said simply before taking Luca and walking away.

After training we had nothing else to do so I checked on my water babies but began questioning how the hippocampus was pregnant. I was in my room sitting on the windowsill with a smoke in my hand. 
"Hello. Earth to Gemini." I looked up at jewels 
"What?" I asked her 
"What are you doing this evening?" She asked me. 
"I have some things to do in the creature room." I said simply 
"Like what?" Crystal asked 
"Feeding them. Exercise for them. Make them work for their food like they would in the wild." I said simply. She nodded slightly before her and crystal left to go studying in the library where most of the students were now. I put my smoke out and got up headed to Blake's room. I knocked on the door 
"It's open." I heard Ian yell out. I opened it up the door and saw Ian and Blake playing a card game. 
"Hey. What's up?" Blake asked me. 
"My hippocampus was pregnant. And I kind of came to the conclusion that maybe there was a male in the lake with her. And since it's against the rules for first years to go into woods alone. I kind of need one of you guys to take me." I said softly. 
"Is this a request or a demand?" Blake asked placing a card down. 
"A request." I said softly 
"Sounds Like A demands to me." Ian said to Blake. 
"Can one or both I don't really care either way please take me into the woods and to the lake so I can find out if there another hippocampus in that lake." I said with a smile. 
"I don't know it's a rather large request." Blake said they wanted me to ask nicely 
"You know I'll just go myself right." I said simply looking between them "I don't need you for protecting because every creature out there loves me. I am asking so I don't get you in trouble. So Are you coming or not?" I asked with a smile. They just looked at each other now 
"Alright." Blake said softly before getting up and so did Ian. 
"Do neither of you know how to tie a tie?" I asked them since both of them had been wearing their ties crocked and in a knot not an actual proper tie. 
"What are you like ocd about it?" Ian asked me. 
"Slightly" I said looking at him "more of annoyance that after a year here you don't know how to tie a tie." I said simply. 
"You want to tie it for me?" Ian asked. I waved him over and fixed his tie up. He smiled lightly before Blake shoved him out of the way. 
"Let's go." Blake said simply "we aren't allowed in the woods after dark." He added pulling the door closed and locking it. I took the tie off his neck and he looked at me before I wrapped it around my neck tying it off before handing it back. He rolls his eyes at me before pulling it on. 
"What if you are wrong about there being a hippocampus at the lake?" Ian asked. 
"That's why I want to go. Because I'm trying to work out how she was pregnant." I said simply as we walked out of the common room. 
"And if there is one what do you plan on doing?" Blake asked 
"No idea yet." I said and yawned slightly 
"Not sleeping?" Blake asked 
"I'm sleeping fine. Just doing twice as much." I whispered. They just nodded but said nothing as we continued to walk though the halls and then outside. I followed them since I had no idea where I was going anyway. 
"I expected you to be talking about the hippocampus until you ran out of breath." Ian said softly. 
"Uh huh." I said softly still walking my eyes on the ground. 
"Not in a talkative mood?" Blake asked me. 
"Not really." I said softly. He looked at me for a moment. 
"You ok?" Ian asked me 
"I'm fine." I said softly 
"You say that but it's not very believable." Blake said. I rolled my eyes. "This has something to do with Jason?" 
"I'm not talking about it so stop asking." I said simply. 
"Alright." Ian said softly as I rubbed my eye. The contacts been irritating my eye for the past hour. I pulled the contact out of my eye and flicked it away. Stupid things. I thought 
"Does Jason know about huge eye?" Blake asked 
"No. And I would like to keep it that way." I added. 
"We don't necessarily like him." Ian said simply "well we did but not anymore." Ian said 
"What happened for you to not like him?" I asked softly. 
"Learnt He has no respect for a woman's privacy." Blake said softly. I sighed softly. 
"What did he say about me?" I asked running my hand though my hair. I knew what he said I wanted to know what they would say 
"He said that the night after you broke up with him that he caught you in bed with his alpha." Jason said 
"I'll admit I didn't know he was Jason's alpha." I said softly as we approached the lake. I looked around and saw drag marks away from the lake. I walked over to the edge of the water looking down at the water. 
"Seriously?" Blake asked me 
"I only dated him for less then 3 months we weren't even at the come meet my parents stage." I said softly kneeling placing my hand in the water. I closed my eyes feeling the water for any disturbances. 
"He acts likes you two dated for years." Ian said walking around the pool of water. It wasn't as big as I expected. So it must be deep. I swirled my hand though the water to get the attention of anything that lived in there. 
"Did you even love him?" Blake asked. 
"I was fucked up on medication and did a lot of things I'm not proud of." I said softly before pulling my hand out of the water. "He isn't here." I said standing up. 
"Did you have another theory on how you hippocampus got pregnant?" Ian asked 
"Maybe the kelpie did it." Blake said laughing 
"Kelpies are mammals. Hippocampus is a Oviparous." I said looking around 
"And you said you failed high school." Blake said. 
"I lost interest in it and refused to do my work so yes I did fail. But I never said I was stupid. I mean. Both my parents went to school here and were in the blue class. It's expected that Ill be smart. My intelligence is based around everything supernatural." I said softly as I walked towards the drag marks. "I'm going to follow these." I said simply. 
"Wait up." Blake said before catching up to me. Ian followed as well. I looked around the ground at the drag marks. Hippocampi are heavy. But not heavy enough to leave marks this deep. My shoulder was grabbed. I stopped looking at Ian 
"Another ten feet and you'll be walking into the area where you killed the krampus." Ian said calmly. I nodded slightly and he let me go. I took a few more steps but I paused. The depths changed. I turned around for a moment looking at the drag marks 
"What?" Blake asked me. I looked up seeing broken branches. 
"There were two here." I said softly "the other krampus took to the trees. The depth of the drag marks changed." I said softly they looked up to where I was pointing. 
"Why do you think that happened?" Ian asked 
"Probably because of me." I said softly looking around. "Krampus don't normally work together unless they are a pair. And the fact that we're taking two hippocampi back to the their home to eat makes me question if one was a female and that female was pregnant." I said softly 
"How do you tell the difference?" Blake asked. 
"You can't until you cut them open." I said softly. "Can you throw me up there please?" I asked 
"Why?" Ian asked 
"Because I asked nicely." I said looking at him. 
"Alright but don't think we are going to let you go up against another krampus." Blake said simply. 
"And we have to be back by dark." Ian said. I nodded slightly before they put their hands together to make a cradle. I placed my foot into their hands and put my hands on their shoulder. They counted down from three before sling shotting me into the air. I caught a branch with my hands before I stood up on it and looked around. 
"Keep up." I yelled before I began jumping branch-to-branch following the path of the krampus. 
"Damn she's really good at this." I heard Ian say. 
"Too good." Blake said laughing 
"Is there such a thing?" Ian said laughing 
"No." Blake said softly before I came to a stop. "What's going on?" Blake calked out 
"Did you lose the trail?" Ian asked 
"No." I said softly. "Any further and we will cross into the krampus territory." I said simply. 
"Well let's go back." Blake said softly. 
"This is still really close to the school. We should tell the headmaster." I said softly. 
"That's a good idea." Ian said softly. "You should get down from there so we can leave." He added. 
"Just a minute." I said before looking around. I tapped my finger against the tree just looking around. Nothing to worry about at the moment. I thought before I stepped off the branch and dropped to the ground. They looked at me. 
"You are definitely not human." Ian blurted out looking at me. 
"Yeah that looked very vampireish." Blake said I laughed at them. 
"I am not a vampire." I said laughing at them. 
"Seriously." Ian said crossing his arms. 
"I'll tell you when I am ready." I said simply "until then. We have to go see the headmaster." I added. 
"Alright. Another time then." Ian said with a smile. 
"I'll tell you when you stop asking." I said before I started walking "let's race back." I added 
"You'll lose." Ian said 
"Actually it is possible one thing I will lose at." I said laughing, "I am not fast." I said smiling at him. 
"Why do you want to race if you are going to lose?" Blake asked 
"Because I want to run." I said simply. 
"Go we will catch up." Ian said. 
"Whatever." I said before I started running back to the school. I looked at the forest as Ian and Blake walked out. I rolled my eyes at how casual they were about it.
"You are slow." Ian said laughing at him. 
"If you can't run fight." I said with a shrug. "I'm not a fast runner I know that. But I have the stamina to keep going" I said with a smile. They rolled their eyes at me before I turned on my heels before checking myself over for my glasses. But I didn't have any on me. 
"What's wrong?" Blake asked 
"No contact so I need my glasses." I said simply. "But I don't have any on me." I added. 
"Don't the pixies normally come to your rescue for that stuff?" Blake asked me 
"Laundry and dinner priorities." I said simply. 
"Well we will go see the headmaster and you can sneak back into the door and fix yourself up however you need to." Ian said. 
"What makes you think I would be successful sneaking unto the dorm rooms?" I asked him. 
"Because you are Gemini the girl with hidden talents." Ian said and I laughed at him. 
"You are so right tho." I said before walking away