Twenty nine

CHAPTER TENTY-NINE 
The next five days disappear because we did the exact same thing every day. Me teaching classes as I promised I would. Then training and then I went to bed before dinner because I was exhausted. Blake however used that to his advantage and always brought me some dinner I know it was as him because he always left a note saying don't forget to eat. Yesterday we were stuck on a train for the next 24hrs to the Russian school using the supernatural tunnels. Not fun because it was just awkward silence amongst us in our cabin because Dylan was helping the girls prepare for the games and Jason managed to get enough work done to tag along and I'm pretty sure it was just to spite me got himself a snake companion. He things it's a normal snake tho but it's not it's a hydra snake. Basically if you cut its head off it will grow back and the head will grow a body multiplying itself completely. Me being me tho the whole trip I just slept and listened to music. Arriving at the school we got off the train and it it was freezing. 
"What the fuck it's almost summer?" I said holding Luca tighter. Blake laughed lightly. 
"Not this place." Blake said softly "The headmaster here froze the season around the school. No matter the time of year it is always snowing here." Blake said 
"And no one thought to tell me this before we left the academy." I said annoyed. 
"I though you liked the cold." Ian said laughing 
"I don't like frost bite tho." I said shivering. 
"It's warmer inside and they arranged for clothing suitable for the weather here." Blake said as we headed towards a small building on the train platform. Going inside the girls from the other school walked out the other side of the building leaving. 
"Find what fits you and do it quickly." Dylan said and the guys went to the male area with cloths similar to our uniforms. I went with the girls and grabbed some cloths. Warmer leggings still the same short skirt. A long sleeve white shirt the blazer and then a fur coat. It was long like a dress and have fur on the inside of it. It had the double buttons size by side and fur around the cuffs and edge of the coat. It also had a hood on it that had fur on the inside and it was the warmest comfortable cosy thing I want to keep it. I pulled on some simple black finger gloves before I picked up Luca and tucked him into my coat so his heads were looking out the top. I walked out of my changing room and looked around the girls were loving the coats. But they were in red. Lucky me. I thought grabbing some boots that were thicker and warmer for my feet. As I picked them up I realised that someone from our school had selected our clothing's because the boots were weighted. I changed my shoes before I got up. 
"If that's everyone ready let's get going." Dylan said, "Leave you things they will be moved to the train for when we leave." He said everyone nodded and Dylan led the way. The girls followed him and I followed behind them with the guys. I heard a click and I stoped walking I put my hand up and stopped Jason from walking as an arrow flew past my face. I looked in the direction the arrow came from 
"If you are going to try and kill me victor do it while you face me. Assassination won't work." I said and kept walking. 
"Shit." I heard him whisper as the guys followed. 
"Dude she just saved him." Dante whispered to Blake. 
"I don't thing it meant anything." Blake said simply. "I'm more concerned why it didn't phase her." He added 
"Normally when a guy can't have me they try and kill me." I said simply "eventually when your four begins to accept you won't have me you will want to kill me." I added as we approached the school. We headed inside the school where a teacher greeted us and we followed the teacher though the halls that were very similar to that of our school. Just had a very sweaty boy smell about it and it was gross. The smell only got worse as we approached the dining room but Blake grabbed my shoulder as the teacher headed in without us. 
"Wait you need to cover your eyes." Blake said simply I pulled my reflective glasses from inside my jacket that explains why they are there I thought and put them on before I smiled at Blake 
"Better?" I asked 
"Don't take them off for anyone here." He said simply. I nodded slightly before the door opened I whispered to Luca and he took his juvenile size and stood beside me as we walked into the room us five waited as the girls displayed their fire tricks because they were smart and dangerous but still weak compared to the green class and these girls mastered in fire manipulation. Once they finished with their little show the headmaster spoke 
"Thanks to the actions of one individual. Protection for the females has been sent. I will only say this once. You do not touch any of the visiting females without her permission or these five students have permission to hurt you." The headmaster spoke as I made my way down between the tables with the guys behind me and their companions. Luca walked beside me and I couldn't help the smirk on my lips 
"They sent a female to protect a female. How pathetic is that." A guy from the blue table said. I stopped walking and looking at him. 
"I'll allow a power demonstration." The headmaster said. "Just don't break anything." He added. I smirked now. Before I turned to look at the Black table. I didn't say anything but I mouthed the words to call Nigiri and she came to me without question even tho victor tried to stop her. I crouched down holding my arm out for her and picked her up on my arm. I removed her blindfolded taking away her ability to kill but she will stun them. I mouth the orders and she grew until she was 15 feet long and went after the blue student who spoke and had her body wrapped around him in seconds. She hissed at the guy and he avoided looking at her as much as possible. 
"Are you trying to kill him?" Victor yelled at me. I snapped my fingers and Nigiri turned on victor he panicked and hit the ground as she hissed down at me 
"That's enough." Blake said I mouthed another word and Nigiri went back down to her normal size and I throw the blindfolded at victor before I continued to walk toward the other students standing behind the girls. The guys stood behind me 
"Now that you know what that girl is capable of maybe you will think twice about how you approach these females unless you wants your own companion to turn on you." The headmaster said. I looked though the room and my eyes landed on the blue baby Phoenix. She was beautiful as sat on the shoulder of guys at the black table. 
"How did you do that?" Wes asked from where he stood next to Dante. "You didn't even speak. Were you talking on another level that creatures respond to? Or did she just know what you wanted? I am so confused. I don't know how you did that? And I know a lot of things. Gemini how did you do that? Will you stop ignoring me an answer me!" He yelled moving forward. I looked at him and he stopped. 
"Later." I said softly since he was talking only for me to hear. 
"And now that introduction are done. You are all welcome to take your seats." The headmaster said. Those in the games went to sit at the red table while the rest of us sat at the black table. Blake and Ian were very cautious and would only let me sit between them. 
"Shouldn't you be with the girls protecting them." One of the guys across from me said taunting me. I just smiled at him 
"I don't have to follow them around. I have eyes everywhere and I'll know if they need my help." I said simply. The guys don't know about the sylphs. But my attention was drawn to the guy with the blue Phoenix. The baby had yet to get its flames. But it rested on the shoulders of a human. Only his power level rivalled mine. He wasn't a chimera because if he was he would have noticed and so would I. The glasses and contact were obstructing my vision but I could see He was surrounded by a shadow. 
"What?" He asked looking at me. "You have been looking at me for a while now so what do you want." He said 
"Just trying to work out where you get your power from as a human" I said simply. He scoffed 
"I'm a shade" he said simply that explains the shadow. I thought 
"That makes sense then." I said simply before Luca jumped up into my lap and started eating off my plate of food. 
"Is that a wolf Cerberus?" The guy asked. "They are like super rare." He said sounding like me when I talk about creatures. 
"Yes. He doesn't care much for males tho since he was abused and used for training." I said softly patting Luca before a sylph flew in front of me. I looked at it 
"A guy is touching one of the girls and she told him to stop twice now." The sylph said 
"Can I borrow that?" I said pointing to the throwing knife the guy across from me had. He shrugged and handed it to me. I smiled before I throw it across the room at the guy who the sylph was pointing at. It got him in the hand and he scream of agony filled the room. Ian covered his mouth trying to cover up his smile and not laugh "thank you." I said with a smile and stabbed the green beans on my plate before sticking them in my mouth. 
"Where do you get you power from?" The guy I was talking to before asked 
"I'm gifted. I have honed my gifts to the point that I'm undefeated." I said with a smile gloating about it too. 
"Can you stop ignoring me." Wes said growling at me. I just ignored him again before the guy who had the knife in his hand approached us and pulled the knife out dropping it on the table glaring at me 
"What the fuck?" He snapped 
"She told you twice to not touch her." I said simply. He just looked at me. "Next time I'll aim for something more vital" I added before he walked away from the table. 
"You are too cute to be scary." The guy across from me said and all four of the guys glared at him. 
"Yes but that works in my advantage because you look at me and all you think is I'm a sweet innocent girl who wouldn't harm anyone. You would think I'm not capable of fighting and that I rely on my friends here for protection. So thank you. I enjoy people underestimating me. I love that look that have when I prove them wrong." I said with a smile before Olivia approached the table with two other girls sitting down focusing herself next to the guy who was across from me so she was now across from me 
"I though you woman had manners." The guy said annoyed 
"And I though you had to move for us." Olivia said before she looked at me. She was happy to see me but not happy with me "What the fuck Gemini? You are the best at your school why aren't you in the games." She said annoyed. I just smiled at her. 
"Because it wouldn't be fair. I can call the creatures to me and win the whole things before the first day is over." I said with a smile. 
"So They can ban you from using that ability and disqualify you if you use it. It's not a good enough reason for them not allow you into the games." She said. Wow she was really bothered by it. 
"Did you get in trouble for telling me what you know about the games?" I asked her she paused before looking away from me "don't worry. Victor told me everything he knew about the games too" I said with a smirk. 
"He did what!" The shade guy snapped i smirked at him 
"I didn't even ask him." I added before the guy got up angry and walked away to victor and punched him in the face. 
"Stop causing trouble." Blake said 
"I didn't know he was going to do that." I said laughing lightly. 
"Then who is in the games!"? Olivia asked annoyed at me. 
"Dante Ian Blake Jason. That is." I said 
"And the fifth?" She asked 
"Still to be selected. They are doing it next week small competition within the black class about who get the fifth position." I said sweetly as I smiled at her. Dylan just looked at me. He knew no one was to know I was in the games. But he was definitely impressed by my lying. 
"I wish I never kissed you." She said annoyed 
"They all do." I said with a smile. "I am nothing but trouble." I added Olivia looked at the guys 
"She told you everything didn't she."? Olivia said 
"Only what you told her about the games." Blake said simply he was amused but trying to hide it. The guy returned to his seat and looked at me 
"A can not believe victor was stupid enough to tell secrets about the games." The guy said angry before he looked at Blake "you are the only survivor from your pack being slaughtered are you?" He said 
"Me and my uncle who was banished from the pack the week before." Blake said simply before the guy looked at Ian 
"And you were banished because you were friends with a werewolf." He said Ian just looked at him. "An angel in love with a human. Can you aim any lower. And a useless wolf who things he stands a chance against the others." He said looking at Jason last before looking st me. He hesitated now. 
"Can't read me because my eyes are covered?" I asked him because the guys were upset now and it made me angry. But I didn't let it show. 
"Take them off and I'll read you like a book." He said bluntly. 
"I'm not allowed to. I have strict instructions not to take my glasses off unless necessary." I said with a smile. 
"You didn't have your eyes covered at your school." Olivia pointed out. 
"Oh it's not because of anything they do. It's because of all the males." I said with a smile 
"Anyone over a certain power level either becomes attracted to her or wants to kill her when they see her eyes." Dante said softly. "And the fact victor spat in her eyes last time she saw him she is very disgusted by that" he added. I saw one of the sylphs turn red and point at a different guy. I picked up the knife that was on the table and covered in blood before I throw it though the crowd again and this time it wedged in the table. Almost instantly the guys shifted away from the females and now wouldn't look at them. 
"That fixes that problem." Blake muttered 
"For now." I said simply. The table fell quiet now. I finished eating before I looked up when I felt someone looking at me. My eyes scanned the room before I saw Talia. She was looking at me. Why was she here? I looked at her clothes and saw 'cute psycho' on her shirt and realised why she was here. Cute Psycho was my band. Her band is called the vixens and she is the lead singer in that because I wasn't as band active the past year. Cute Psychos is my band and I'm the lead singer and she sings back up. But I'm guessing she intended on just taking the lead spot. But in saying that she had a mask on. It's how I wanted it to be. To keep the identities of the band members a secret because of how sexual the songs are. We aren't as sexual as the songs we sing. We just know the sexual songs get us attention. 
"You ok?" Blake asked 
"I'm tiered. And I want to go to bed." I said simply. 
"You would be pretty useless if you didn't keep an eye on the girls." The human guy said I looked at him. 
"What is your name?" I asked him 
"Kyle." He said simply 
"Well Kyle. I only have to protect the girls where the guys can't go. So before you get too happy and excited about my absence. These four are here for protection and Luca will also be staying to watch the girls." I said simply 
"And who's going to watch you?" Kyle asked 
"I can look after myself." I said simply before getting up. I went to leave but I stopped and smiled "they girls are being watched by sylphs. If one of the sylphs alerts me because the guys cannot deal with the situation then there will be trouble. I do not like being woken up and I'm a violent bitch when I am woken up. So I suggest Kyle. You tell your class to make sure they do not touch one of the girls without her permission. Otherwise I will take it out on you just because I can." I said and walked away. I got outside the dinning hall and Talia was waiting for me. 
"What are you doing here?" she asked me as she hugged me 
"I could ask you the same thing but I'm pretty sure I worked out why." I said softly as we started walking. 
"It was a last minute thing and for 10 grand I wasn't really going to say no." She said with a smile. "They also paid for flights and accommodation." She added 
"And the others?" I asked. 
"Getting ready." She said with a smile. "I had a feeling I should come downstairs" she said softly. 
"I'm guessing because of me." I said softly. 
"Yeah I'm guessing that too." She said as we began to walk up some stairs "did you want to sing?" She asked me 
"Sure why not. Did you bring my clothes?" I asked her 
"Of course." She said with a smile as we walked into a room. The other girls were in their getting painted up. Leather pants that were ripped and a spiky bustier. They stopped at the waist and were covered in sharp spikes. "Here." Talia said softly handing me my clothes and placed a mask on top of it along with two glows in the dark contact lenses. 
"Thank you." I said 
"I didn't know you were going to be here. Talia said you were at school." May said I smiled at her 
"Technically I'm actually on security detail at this school currently" I said softly before I turned my back to them and began to get undressed and changed into my clothes. I had gold spikes on my bustier while they had silver. "So who is painting me up?" I asked 
"Me." Talia said happily before she grabbed the red paint before she started to pain me she used her claws and ripped up the leather pants. After that she painted the red pain across my body as if it was blood. It was quick drying body paint. "Done." She said with a smile.
"Thanks." I said before sitting down. May did my makeup while her sister Mia braided my hair back before she secured the longhaired wig to my head with glue. Once they were done the mask was secured around my head and the wig, which was black and in waves was fixed to make it look good. When we dress up for this we look identical same makeup same hair same mask same clothes. From a distance you couldn't tell us apart but up close we knew who each other were. A knock came to the door and Talia went to open it. 
"If you girls are ready they are waiting." A guy said. We all got up and grabbed our interments. I play the bass guitar and sing Talia plays the rhythm guitar and sings back up May plays lead guitar and Mia is on drums. Her drums would be downstairs already waiting for her. We walked out of the room and followed the guy who I recognised from the Black table. I saw him briefly. And the only reason I remember him was because he was strong for a wolf. Stronger then Blake but he didn't sit at that end of the table he sat down with the weaker wolves. Walking back into the dining hall it was now set up for a party and everyone was there I could see Blake Ian Jason and Dante in each corner of the room. 15 girls 400 boys. Everyone parted ways as we walked into the room and the guys looked at us like we were a juicy piece of steak. We reached the stage and got up onto the stage. 
"I can't believe they hired an all girl band to play here." I heard Dante whisper. 
"They are all guys what do you expect." Jason whispered I was confused because I know the four of them don't have that good of hearing. But when I saw Blake touch his ear I realised they were using small radios to talk 
"They probably aren't any good and just wanted them for the looks." Blake said softly. 
"I bet Gemini would have a few things to say about this right now." Ian said and they laughed before we started playing apocalyptic by hailstorm. We do covers never anything original. It it was still good we will still perform like we practice every day. The song came to an end leaving everyone stunned and but the stun no one actually knew our style. But it only gets worse from there because then we started playing sick like me by in this moment. 
"Damn." Blake said 
"Gemini would have loved this." Ian said and they laughed 
"You are kidding right?" Jason asked 
"I'm pretty sure Gemini would attempt to screw the lead singer just because she could." Dante said and the three of them laughed but Jason's wasn't amused. 
"Gemini isn't like that" Jason said annoyed 
"Hey Jason. You don't know this so I'm going to tell you. Gemini doesn't taste like vanilla anymore. She is spicy. The kind of spicy that will have you desperately searching for water." Ian said amused by his own words. 
"You are lying." Jason said 
"She's not a girl anymore she is a woman." Blake said 
"One who is only 18." Jason said 
"What!" Dante yelled! It got the attention of a lot of people and even may. But she kept playing a few people were dancing and enjoying themselves but not but many. The song came to an end and I stepped back to take a breath. I looked at the others 
"The dame says." I said to them. They nodded slightly as we started playing the dame says by Ivy Levin. That got the girls dancing and more guys. I'm pretty sure if it wasn't for all the alcohol no one would be dancing. One of the sylphs started flashing red. One of the girls got drug. I looked at Talia she gave me a slight nod and took over the lead singing. I'm so glade we can communicate though looks. I jumped from the stage and made my way to the girl just before she collapsed. I had caught her. It was one of the girls from the all girls' school. She was still conscious but disoriented. I helped her to her feet and she swayed a little. The music stopped now. Luca reaches me and I helped the girl onto him as he took her out of there and to her room for the night. The sylph was hovering over the guy who drugged her. Talia got to my side and I shoved my guitar in her arms before I punched the guy in the face he flew back ten feet before he hit the ground unconscious. I looked at my fist and saw I had his blood on my hand. Talia handed me the bandana she had tied around the loop of her pants and I used that to clean the blood off my hand. 
"I feel so stupid right now." Blake said 
"Why?" Jason asked 
"Dumb ass that's Gemini." Dante said 
"And Talia. They are just hiding themselves." Ian said as Talia and I got to the stage again we started playing big bad wolf by in the moment because I was pissed off and I didn't give a shit what anyone else like 
"This she's a little angry?" Blake asked 
"Most definitely." Ian said 
"I don't believe that she is Gemini. This isn't even Gemini's style of music. She likes little mix and fifth harmony." Jason said 
"Dude opens your eyes." Dante said annoyed. "The girl you once knew no longer exists. This is Gemini now." Ian said simply and most people began to leave now. By the time the song finish Talia took over because she was better at connecting to the people who like to dance. I just left it to her and snuck out of the room. I walked though the hall and took my mask off before I pulled the wig from my head. 
"You know you are actually pretty good." I heard Blake say from behind me 
"I know. Now stop starring at my ass all of you." I said before I looked at them. "Do you have something to say or were you just confirming that it was me?" I asked 
"Proving a point to Jason." Ian said softly. They went quiet now 
"I'm going to bed now." I said softly. They nodded slightly. 
"You saves that girls life and now you are just going to leave." Jason said I looked at him 
"You know you don't have to rely on me for everything right." I said softly they just looked at me now. I went to leave but paused "wait where are we actually staying?" I asked. They laughed at me now.
"I'll show you." Blake said softly. I nodded slightly 
"I need to go get my things first." I said he nodded and I walked away with him following me.