IN THE EVENT OF FALLING

ZIANA'S VIEWPOINT

As soon as I left from the office I got ready to attend Zion's business event . I hope I make it on time .

Though I have already informed him about me being late, I couldn't help but think of surprising him with an early visit. I literally took about 15 minutes to get ready.

"great Ziana you have work tomorrow and here you are doing things that you shouldn't be doing" I said and laughed at myself.' I am such an idiot '

(I don't know how to add pictures from my laptop in the middle of the chapter so sorry for the inconvenience)

just as I was about to leave my house ,I thought that I probably don't see much of it in these few days .My poor house, I love you. I promise I will spend more time with you.

I took my car and drove to the event.

ZIONS's VIEWPOINT

I was excited to see Ziana tonight. my heart was really anxious .I was getting impatient by every second .I just wanted to see her that's all. Partially I think it is because I want to show off my strategy of marketing to her .I mean we were very smart in figuring a good strategy .I just wanted her to be a part of it.

I was lost in my thoughts when immediately I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Zion I have been calling for past 5 minutes " said Ziana worried.

"um....I am fine just thinking "I muttered and side hugged her.

she returned the gesture affectionately looking at me intently.

"you are early by the way, how is that?" I said

"truth or lie "she asked

"truth" I said

"I wanted to surprise you "she said with all honesty and sincerity. I would be lying if I told you it was casual. I loved her honesty .it is always better to just state things you know. Let the other person know what you mean!

"why?"I asked as I thought it was the appropriate question to ask.

"just like that "she replied

ZIANA'S VIEWPOINT

"just like that" I said and his eyes shot up staring at mine.

"just like that? "he repeated my words as a question.

he came closer to me not breaking the eye-contact.

"just like that" I said and he smiled at me.

I returned back the smile graciously and stepped back so that I could talk.

"so what is this event all about?"

"you will know Ziana" he said as he walked me to my seat.

I had spent an hour at the event and it was so lively .it was cartoonish and so child like yet so professional. I heard Zion on the mike and Zayne grinning at me . I waved my hand at him and he came to my side as we listened to Zion's speech .

as he completed his speech ,my heart sank .he had made a cartoon character for his brand and we are advertising our mascot tomorrow.

oh dear lord ! what if he thinks we copied and cheated. I mean I know technically he can't but yet there is a probability.

"what happened Ziana?" Zayne whispered in my ear.

"I um , I have to talk to both of you right now." I said .it would be bugging me if I don't get it out.