Freebies

The business party was supposedly going to be held in a really fancy place and I didn't know what to wear.
"J what do you wear to these parties? "
"Why do you ask? You never attended one in India"
"well I always wore ethnic outfits and I really want to try something else"

"Wear a fancy gown, I have a grey one"

"Its going to look fabulous with your eyes j but hey will you help me buy one!? "

"Shopping, I am not a fan"
"Me too,  that's why I asked you to tag along please"I said with a puppy face

"Fine then but you better give me food there"

"That will not be a task, the task would be to drag you away from the apple store" she rolled her eyes at me.

"That's true" I said in my defence.

"Fine finish your work then, we will head for shopping"

"Sounds good" she said and left from my cabin where we have just had lunch. Hopefully I don't have to work late. With that thought I resumed my work.

Today I was just checking the feedbacks on our new website trying to find out whether we had a Id that matched the list Zev had given a little while  ago (the one which had names of people who were writing false reviews)
Going through them I found nothing that could worry us now. Since its just a day post our website launch. Then heading to the sales report. The sales had dropped by 1.5%because the price resumed to normal but I think the party and the ad will more than make up for it.   Till then we have to come up with another strategy.

I mailed the details to Zev and  waited for his response. While waiting, I felt like coffee so I headed to the machine and made myself a  mocha (expresso+chocolate syrup +milk) my cafe😘(I owe them big time)

I sat on my seat and went through the sales report one again when my laptop pinged a mail. Zev had told me to think of another business proposal for our customers. 'Just what I thought' I walked to his office.
and knocked
"May I come in sir? "
" come in "he said happily. Wierd!!

"Sir may I leave now? "He immediately looked up.

"I think you can, I will call you if I need something"

"Sure thing" I said and left his cabin. "Thank god he was in good mood"
J went after me to ask for permission and she was granted one. Today we finally carpooled. J came in my car today. Let's get going!!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
That's a tease lovelies
i am writing the next chapter
Don't worry
It is worth the wait!! 
comment
What do you think is my surprise?
Also
Please feel free to vote