Smile a smile

When Meera told me that she owned an ice cream parlour my mind was blown away and I couldn't wait to tell Zev about it. I took her to Zev but he was busy talking to an important client while  I mentioned Meera.

The moment I looked at her I noticed her stiff expressions and that lost  eyes. Seemed like she knew the man.  There was lot of tension and awkwardness in the atmosphere building up every second so  I felt like giving them some timeout. Seems like none of us knew how to behave.

I left with Zev following behind to join J who was standing with another loyal client Mr. Samson

"Sir here meet Mr. Samson he has been a loyal client since 25 years"I politely muttered

"Sir I am ecstatic to meet you" Zev said in such a gracious way while me and j just exchanged dumbfounded looks.

' did that voice come out of him'

Mr. Samson appreciated the venue and everything. He put forth a reassurance that he would continue with our brand. He left a little later to get a drink and j mouthed

"Emergency"

I look at her with my eyebrows scrunched up and she says Ivane a little louder. It caught Zev's attention and we all followed her gaze.

Unbearable sight.

A man was touching and groping Meera like an animal. J and I ran along with rosy and we swiftly moved her to a side making her sit on a chair from that filthy man.

"That's Ivane, stay away Zi" J  whispered as she toned down.

I shook a Meera two three times but she was numb with her eyes open. Then the same man whom Zev was speaking to earlier came and sat to his knees to talk to her.
She wake up to his concerning voice dragging him to the dance floor with the fire in her eyes but not before thanking me. We were worried for her but none made an interruption.

I prayed silently for her and quickly moved to the side with Justine.

"That was a close call ha zi? "J initiated.

"I wish she is okay"

"she will be Zi, Woman are stronger than anyone will ever know them to be" she  told me with utmost casualty.

"you are right" I confessed.

"Would you like to dance with me" I said as I offered my hand to J

"I would love to if people were not that judgemental. They will not take a minute to judge your sexuality just by a  dance"

"Right again,  captain"I said disappointed. She pulled my cheeks and I smiled.

Zion's viewpoint

Ewww Ivane why is this man here? 

"Look at the way he is 'dancing' " Zayne mentioned.

"Oh wait look" he continued while patting my shoulder. There we saw it ' the girl code' (it exsists😉)  and why not?
We had a douche alert alarm now ain't we???.

"Zi... O go take Zi to dance " those words left from another douche's mouth.
Well on second thoughts it was a good idea

"I am going to, thanks for the idea"

"Are you like going to go there and just ask her straightaway?? " he questioned a little shocked

"Yes, should I then do backflips multiple times and then ask her"

"Okay?! " he said giving me a nod as if he had learnt something important.
I wanted to dance with her and I'll ask her. What is so complicated about that?