FEELING

Later that evening we honoured guests with some discounts and some memberships. I was on cloud nine when Claire approached in a beautiful gown. (Kids can just rock anything) . just as I kissed her cheek, I remembered Irene. God I have missed her.
'Zi plan a visit'i thought to myself

J, me and Claire' s family had dinner together while Zev, Zayne, Zion, Ivane and Mr. Samson took another table.

Honestly, I was happy with this arrangement. I couldn't stick  around Zion a little longer. He needed space. I just couldn't make him more uncomfortable.

Thankfully the party was coming to an end, but not our duties. We had to walk them to the exit.

"Ziana, walk the ladies, J you go ahead with Ivane, Zion  and Zayne and I will take care of the rest" he ordered as we stood at a corner.

There we go, we have that voice back again. But I was annoyed with him now.

"Sir please you walk Ivane, Zion and Zayne" I spat at him. He is wrong when he is wrong. J was glaring at him the whole time.

"Why?  " he said with arrogance dripping from his voice.

"You are wrong when you are Zev, have you not seen the way he groped the woman, still we put up with him and now I have to do the honors of walking him  through, great sense, will you be responsible if he does the same  with me ; why he asks pathetic. " this was j

I looked at her  shocked.
' Boy she can be loud and rude when she wants to be!'  I was so proud of her. He needed some sense really.

"Do not talk like that to me Justine, I was....... "  he was at loss of his voice.

"Ha what, what....  you were what? " j said going to  grab his collar.

"J don't "I took her hands and fought her

"J don't "I took her hands and fought her. I swear Zev was lucky!

" Don't you don't me Ziana,  what is wrong  with him" she muttered 😡 mad at me.

"Justine  calm -" before I could finish my sentence she pushed and got out of my hold and grabbed his collar.

"You were what!  tell me? "

Zev didn't say a word.

"What were you? , what do you think I am, you come to me dance with me, talk to me, come close and then go back to work!! and behave like this  What do  you think I am??? "

Now its my turn to feel clueless. Wait when did they dance! 
I looked at J who was  angry, ready to wriggle his neck in her hands. I think I shouldn't be here but how do I leave?

No sooner did I gather the courage to move  away, j stopped me.

"Don't you go anywhere Ziana, I swear "
Hell no that woman is mad and really mad. So I gulped down and stopped in my tracks.

"J atleast leave his collar"I whispered. She yanked her hand away from his collar.

Zev looked at me aggressively.
What did I do!

"Are you going to say something or not? " J spat back

" um.....  Go walk the guests out, I will take care of Ivane, Zion and Zayne"

"Unbelievable " I muttered to myself.  Really this is what he had to say.

" very good" j said holding my hand and we left from there.

" j when did you guys dance? " I asked out of sheer confusion

"Don't test me woman, just walk!!  "

After stressful but composed goodbyes we left to j' s house because we came in her car.

I didn't utter a single word the whole ride just looking at her occasionally.

I hugged her once we reached her house. She broke down in my arms .

"J, its okay,  tell me what's wrong "

"I  Don't know"

" let's go inside j, I am spending the night"
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
That's all lovelies
What do you think is wrong with j?

Let me know

Also vote 😘😘😘😘
Because this is a bonus chapter.