"May be a new friend"

I woke up next to Irene to another beautiful day. I saw the time.     8:00 am.   .  Under confusion as to why I did not feel jet lagged,  I got up to brush my teeth and do my morning business.

As I got out of irenes room, I looked for my luggage which I did not unpack. I picked up the first thing I saw and took a relaxing hot shower.

As I marched out of the restroom I dried my hair deciding to leave it as such

As I marched out of the restroom I dried my hair deciding to leave it as such.I went into the kitchen to make some breakfast. First thing I saw was my aunt making pancakes. Immediately a smile crept up my lips and I hugged her from behind.
"Good morning, making breakfast? "
"Good morning" she replied
"Zi we all will be heading for starbucks after breakfast, wanna tag along"my uncle said winking at me.
I jumped out in excitement. Going to starbucks is my dream. My brothers Aarav and aryan had specially asked me to visit starbucks(just indian things😘)  Such darlings they are!
"Sure"I said and ran out of the room to  wake Irene up
"Irene wake up munchkin we will be going for starbucks today"
I kissed her cheek stroking her hair. She mumbled something and then her eyes shot up with a shine.
"I will have strawberry ice cream"she said
"Why don't you shower and get ready? "I suggested
"Nooooooo" she sang back
"Okay what if I bathe you "
"Okay but you have to answer my riddles"she said after a lot of contemplation. God knows what is going on in her mind.
I picked her up for a long and fun shower. "Riddles"
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
At starbucks

we were seated while my uncle was standing in a queue. I ordered chocolate frappe' while aunt ordered double expresso. My order was honestly based on the game "my cafe"😜. (Level 10)
(Swag level 101)
My uncle motioned me to come near him and take our orders.  just as I was about to take it,  a girl stopped me motioning towards the ground. I looked and saw my bag .
"Thank you so much "I picked it up

 "Your welcome"she replied"What's your name"she asked "Zaina but you can call me Zi""Sure Zi I am Justine but you can call me j"she said copying myToneI laughed and she joined

"What's your name"she asked
"Zaina but you can call me Zi"
"Sure Zi I am Justine but you can call me j"she said copying my
Tone
I laughed and she joined.
"Gotta go j"I  winked and hurried towards my uncle catching the drinks. We went to our seat and I was perplexed to see Justine next our seat. I smiled at her.
"New friend". My uncle asked
"May be" I replied siting next to irene enjoying my frapee.
I never knew confrontations could be that easy. 😽
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
That's all for this chapter beautiful people
Please comment and let me know  how you met your friends?
I would love to know
And as it always has
Feel free to vote😉