Implemented

Justine's  viewpoint

" what do you think of this design Zi"  I wanted to know her personal opinion before attending the meeting with Zev. She  has a little kidish side to her. If she likes it, the kids for sure will love it. 

" Awww its so cute, I feel like pulling his cheeks" she said and hugged the computer screen

" so let's go and meet Zev now, the meeting is in 10 minutes"  I declared all happy with her reaction.

" let's go, this mascot took a one day of hardwork" she said with a genuine smile.

"I know right let's hurry"

We reached the cabin

" may I come in sir... Zev" we both shouted at the same time. I always address him as Zev  and Ziana as sir but there was no answer from the other side. He may have not reached the meeting venue.

She smirked at me and smiled toothly.

" what? ".

" what!  Nothing J" she nudged me and I gave her a stare.

" fine! "

" alright guys, everybody get in! "
Rosy, the secretory summoned us in. 

ZEV'S VIEWPOINT

" so guys we have an idea here" Ziana was giving presentation about the PR idea and all the board seem to nod their head in approval.

It has been a delightful . good and productive month seeing how much our firm progressed.

" now here is the mascot designed by J.. Ustine" she muttered.

Later on  Justine came forward to explain  her mascot. Indeed it was a lovely design. I looked at her and her gaze met mine. She is beautiful person and I enjoyed every single moment with her  at the apple store. 

She smiled at me with a smirk followed. She made me realize that I was staring at her. I immediately shifted my gaze and concentrated on the meeting.

" so the board should tell me now., if the idea should be implemented" I was actually in a little unsurity about it.

" I would implement it at some point of time, not now, I mean we have just had an ad out" one of them said.

" I would agree to that but for that matter I think we should progress at every chance we get. Besides the stock can spoil if we keep on delaying it" stated another.

After a long discussion, we  reached at a conclusion that we should start working on it.

I could see the eternal smile on Z  Justine's face and that smile was everything. I couldn't help but feel that the decision was right.

" so what we will do is Ziana, you go to the designer and get around five costumes ready by Thursday and you could get started on Saturday, Rose inform in the office  that we have no day off on Saturday or any half day and justine , it will be your duty to make and match the mascot to our label,  Iben  will look to the cost, I know its a cost effective deal but still tell me the accurate numbers, I myself will tell you which school, play school etc.  Can we go! "I  said and dismissed all of them.

ZIANA'S VIEWPOINT

I left the cabin along with J we both moved to a famous design boutique.

we showed the company head the picture

" so we need it on Wednesday " j declared.

" I think we could do it " the woman siere  looked at another girl and they nodded their heads.

" okay great, we need five of them and please this is confidential "

" ma'am, our staff is competent enough and you can trust us. All enterprises always reach us" she smiled at us.

" okay then please send me the pictures  at every step " I said giving her the details and my mail.

"Seems like we are done here then" j declared.

" so I will reach out to you regularly" I told. I don't want any unwanted leak of information!!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
That's all lovelies
I am with  a special guest today so a short update

Please vote😘😘😘😘