Biggest achievement in life- " prayers".

Zion's viewpoint
" ivette,   did you send the invites? "

Zion's viewpoint " ivette,   did you send the invites? "

" sure did sir"

" okay Zayne, what about the accounts"

" Zio we could definately cover it up,  we are above par in the sales
It rounds up  to a 40000 dollars if I say approximately".

" sounds cost effective" ( rich people😏😏)  I said since all these parties cost more than 70000 dollars.

" okay then this friday we will organize it, we have a day everybody buck up! "

We ended the meeting and all of us moved to our respective cabins to do the things that were left. I looked through my list the only thing left was to check the venue.

Before I could go I wanted to do a really important task.I wanted to personally invite Ziana. I wanted to see her again.

I called her cell and she picked up immediately. I had eventually got her number the day she called me.

" hello Zio, what's up? " I heared her chirpy voice.

" a lot, we have a special event coming up this friday, can you make it? "

" really that's great news, this friday seems a little jampacked for me! Anyways  what time is the event? " she exclaimed with happiness.

" 8:00 pm "

" 8:00 pm "

" 8:00 is a little early, mind if I show up late"

"Zi, It's not like everybody is going to reach at 8:00, a little late seems fine"

" alright then but isn't your secretory supposed to call me" she said copying me.

I was  amused by now. I didn't speak for a minute.

" Zio,  are you there!? "

" well, I wanted to call you personally, I will be expecting you there"   I smiled at her ways.

" I  look forward  to see you too Zio"  she muttered .

Immediately, I didn't want to hang up and niether did she. I was drawn to her, I enjoyed her company  a lot. I came to the conclusion.

"Bye Zio, have a nice day"

" Bye Zi, have a nice day too"

I hung up after five minutes of comfortable silence.

Time to go back to work.I got into my car and drove off to the venue.

Ziana's Viewpoint

Me and Justine were sitting in the designer boutique when I got a call from Zion.

" I will be back ladies " I said and left.

Today I was excited and happy seeing his name. I felt like I had missed him.

he had actually entered into my prayers for a while  now. I always wish for his welfare in life.

ps : prayers are the blessings, the biggest achievement in life

ps : prayers are the blessings, the biggest achievement in life. It is good when we do it for ourselves but even better if we do it for others!!

he had invited me to a special event and I was pretty sure that I will take out time to visit that event. Even though I  have schools and orphanages to go to on saturday. I guess I will make it.

" whose call was it Zi? " Justine said and I  smiled  at her.

' woman you also did enter into my prayers'

" Zion, an event piling up our way" I replied to her. 

" Zion ha?  " she smirked at me and I didn't push it because I had teased her a lot so seems fair.

" let's move to office now"

" as you say"

We reached back in office and updated Zev with the details.

" Ziana " he called as I was going to leave.

" yes sir? "

" Ziana, we have an event to go to at Zion's  firm this friday and we all know how much work is piling up for this saturday. So I was thinking I will attend it with you so better completed some advanced work,  here take the list of the schools we will be attending. "

"I will take care of it sir, don't worry " I gave him a curt nod.

" good, now you may leave"

" have a good day sir"I said and left.

' Advance work here I come'
I left with the list in my hand.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
That's all lovelies
Updates are short I know because I have special guest with me and I have to pay attention.

" tell me how was the update "

But you can vote, feel free to vote. ❤❤❤😘😘😘 ( for my effort, you know)

Love ya guys.