CHAPTER 22

Anan.

I'm probably the laziest and most stupid person in the world. Due to me sleeping extremely late last night(I slept by 3 something) don't ask what I was doing it just consisted of a lot of crying and gorgeous male species.

I always set my alarm for Fajr because even though there was a mosque in the palace it never worked for me. I needed the noise close to me to wake up. I set my alarm twenty minutes before fajr, and when it rang I snoozed it, when it rang at exactly fajr I snoozed it yet again and when it finally rang before sunrise I snoozed it. So I missed fajr and breakfast I just thank God, it's not my day to cook. I woke up by 11:30, I prayed, showered and wore my usual uniform.

I cut my hair some more because Allah knows I can afford to leave without extra long hair that grows monthly. It was still below my shoulders so I guess you could classify it as long. After wearing my shoes and of course using my phone I made my way to the royal kitchen.

"Good morning Anan"Noor who was sort of my cousin and I had already mentioned it before but Ahsab's maid.

It wasn't like Noor and I didn't like each other we just basically never talked, we only did when it was necessary. But she was okay, she had a good heart.

"Good morning"I try not to drag my words but I was obviously failing. I smile at her and went away to wash my hands. I was already tired of walking and I just arrived, after washing my hands I open the fridge and pick out an apple and yesterday's pasta, I was planning to reheat it.

"So Anan"Noor appeared next to me close to the microwave. She startled me. "Can you do me a favor"

I folded my arms. "I say this in the nicest way possible, no"

I didn't know what it was but I don't do favors, all favors lead to nothing but bad especially if it was in the Palace. It was always a trap that would lead you to trouble and I've already been in a whole lotta trouble for a year.

"Anan, you haven't heard the favor yet, I promise it's nothing big"she tells me.

I let out a sigh and start doing what I was born to do; eat.

"Okay, so listen"she starts to say and I listen but at the same time ignore her. "You obviously know that I'm the Amyr's maid. I went to his suite this morning to deliver his breakfast but he didn't answer my request I requested two more times but he still didn't answer so I came back. At 9 am I returned but he still didn't answer, I don't know what to do now. If he wakes up and doesn't see his breakfast he'll flip and if I enter he's suite and keep it he'll flip more because I entered his suite without permission"

Okay she was talking very fast or maybe I heard wrong.

"I'm sorry what"I ask a spoonful of pasta on my left hand just inches away from my mouth. I should be eating now but what she said made my ears perk. I really hope I heard wrong because I heard something about Ahsab and entering his suite.

Just because Ahsab and I were officially, well friends. That doesn't mean I would cross my limits it was obvious Ahsab had very serious anger issues such that he almost killed me once so I know better not to test him. You see, his patience level is not very high.

But I really liked the side of Ahsab that he showed me. I really really did, you like this side of him or you like him.

Inner me, now is not the time. There is no way that I could ever like Ahsab in that way. Impossible.

"I want you to help me deliver the Amyr's breakfast to his suite"Noor says snapping me back to reality. I wanted to laugh, how would I know if Ahsab was in the mood. The only reason I always waited for him to talk to me was because I was scared of whether he was in the mood or not.