CHAPTER 8

(Not Edited)

Anan.

Feeling the need to pee, I awakened from my slumber. I hadn't even noticed I fell asleep, the first thing I noticed or should I say scented was the Prince's musky scent mixed with a tad bit of alcohol.

Thanking Allah for the first time that I was awake from sleep I looked around the Prince's exquisitely beautiful suite looking for an alarm or at least a clock, till I finally spotted one. It was already 2:45. I had been asleep for that long with the Crown Prince might I add.

I slowly removed the Prince's muscular hands off me which was hard. He didn't even shake, and as I watched his handsome face I wondered what he had gone through. I was lucky he was drunk because I wasn't ready to be confronted by him. It would be dead uncomfortable.

But I was curious though.

Curiosity killed the cat.

Who was Sofie?.

Who was she for the Crown Prince? What did she mean to him? She must mean a lot to him since he cried for her? Where did they meet?. I had never heard of any Sofie or even Safiya associated with the Crown Prince. Maybe a mistress, perhaps a lover.

He's not married Anan.

Yes. Maybe a girlfriend.

Why am I thinking so hard on this.

These were the thoughts that occupied my mind as I exited the Prince's suite. Walking out I heard distance footsteps who would be awake by this time of the night much less walking around. Racing downstairs as quite as I could hoping nobody saw me. If someone saw me what would they think. That the prince and I......impossible.

Opening the kitchen door, I quickly pick up my phone and I left the Royal wing. I didn't want any trouble or any assumptions that were clearly wrong. Due to the fact that I was walking extremely fast almost running I arrived at the Workers wing in a few minutes.

Not wanting to bump into anybody I followed the kitchen back door, I immediately went to my room. I took a shower and dressed myself in my thick pajamas. I did wudu and decided to pray nafl. For over thirty minutes I was praying and reading Quran till it was finally four.

Before sleep engulfed me the only thing I could think of was the Prince's sobs. It broke my heart.

***********

"Anan wake up it's almost breakfast time". Hafsa woke me up, I hadn't even realized I slept on my prayer mat. It definitely explained the immense amount of pain I felt at this moment, I definitely needed to visit the Royal sick bay.

"Do you know how long I've been waking you up, Every one has gone already"she explains annoyance laced in her voice. I stifled a yawn then mumbled a quick sorry before I finally got up.

Ignoring Hafsa I entered the bathroom, one thing about me was that I hated people waking me up. It annoyed me, I preferred you calling my name or something. But peeling of my sheets or sprinkling water on me that was a danger zone. That's why I preferred waking up myself, but I clearly overslept today.

After brushing my teeth I took a very short shower. I just wanted to finish cooking breakfast so I could finally come back and sleep, I really needed it at this moment. Apparently sleeping at four o'clock does have its perks.

I wore my usual chef uniform, plugged my phone to the charging point then left the room. I didn't even get a chance to arrange my room I'm definitely getting an ultimate scolding later if Mumma found out.

"Anan pass me the thyme"Mama says as soon as I enter the kitchen. No greetings that's the first thing she tells me, well at least she isn't scolding me for being late or oversleeping.