CHAPTER 9

Laylaa London as Anan Farsi. (Pic above)

(Not Edited)

Anan.

It seems like whenever I start thinking that everything's going to be alright, life just makes a fool out of me for expecting too much.

Maybe my mother was cursed before I was even born by an old lady who refused to pay for what she ate at her restaurant.

At least that reason would have been acceptable.

I wonder why I always clashed with the Crown Prince. Hafsa tells me that she hasn't ever spoken to him and probably only ever sees him in gatherings or social media but never at the Palace.

Why me then?.

I was willing to forget the States, fit in and hopeful start a new life all over again maybe even get mar-.

Who am I kidding. I am not getting married anytime much less to that psycho Yasser.

Letting out a light chuckle I brushed my teeth trying my best and yet failing to not get the toothpaste foam all over my face. I took my comfy pajamas off as I waited for the water to grow warm. The sweet smell of cinnamon and raspberry filled my senses as I massaged shampoo into my hair, grabbing my loofah to wash quickly. How was it that people stepped out of the shower looking great, I stepped it with eerily red eyes. I really didn't know how to wash my face without getting my raspberry lemon zest face wash into my eyes. Well, maybe it was for the best, the way my corners would smell good too. I towel dried my hair quickly, Before picking up scissors and trimming my hair till it was leveled. It was better I did it now before it returns back to it usual curls.

I hugged myself in the big furry robe, as I walked to the large closet if I could choose one garment to spend the rest of my life it'd be my fluffy pale pink robe. After I was done with my daily hair routine, I did my hijab style I got dressed quickly in my work outfit before walking out.

My stomach churned and the dread that had filed me yesterday creeping back up on me but I pushed it back.

Walking out of the wing I see Razan standing there fixing her outfit, not like she needed it. I was amazed and jealous at how effortlessly beautiful she was.

Razan was brown eyed. Had a face like an angel, and had the sweetest voice ever. Probably the prettiest girl to walk on the is planet. The whole package. She had it all. I see her all the time without makeup and she seemed to get prettier as the day passed.

"Morning"she chirps while fixing her hijab.

"Morning"I smile standing by her side, together we made our way to the Royal wing while chatting away with each other. One of the reasons why I enjoyed being with Razan was because she never judges people, with her you could be your real self without worrying about what she would think.

"Good morning girls"Razan's mom Aunt Ramlah beams at us. She was by far hands down the nicest person in the kitchen, she smiled all the time and allowed you to skip work some times which was a no no, unless it was your day off.

"Morning"we answer while making our way to the racks to carry our aprons. I quickly tie my apron in a knot, then turned my hijab style into a turban.

I always had a problem with hijab, it didn't matter the countless amount off hijab tutorials I watched on YouTube. I could never just learn it so I decided to just stick to doing a turban. But I dreamt of one day being able to learn the perfect hijab style. I mean how hard could it possibly be?

Says the one who sucks at it.

My mind just had to prod didn't it, rolling my eyes. I made my way to the counter sitting down on a stool and started chopping vegetables. It was my favorite thing to do whenever I was in the kitchen, I would always get lost in thoughts thinking about Dylan O'Brien while chopping vegetables.

I mean how was it possible for someone to be that perfect.

Dylan O'Brien was perfect. He was a freaking Greek god.

That guy is everything.

And they want me to get married.

I let out a snort, please the only way I would ever get married is if Dylan O'Brien is my fiancée.

It's not like I didn't want to get married it's just that 1)I believe I'm not ready besides I was just twenty two. 2) I'm already married to Dylan, in my head. 3)If they(my family members) suggested at least a sensible person, I would at least give it a thought but Yasser, he's a psychopath.

I'm not joking like for real, I've found him staring at me more than a thousand times and he beat up his sister because she disrespected him, that's just low. If he hit his own sister I wonder what hell so to me. Over my dead body I marry him.

Or over his. I could easily stab him a few times then throw his body in the sea and dispose the murder weapon.

That's a good idea.

"Ana, please help your cousin in cleaning the small living room"Aunt Ramla asked referring to Razan's younger sister Yara who was a maid here. If it was any other person I would have kindly declined, but its Razan's mom, she's and I repeat the nicest person here.

"Okay"I let out a sigh dropping the knife and quickly making my way to the sink to wash my hands before grabbing a rug.

The small living room was about five times the size of my room. It had golden curtains with the finest wallpapers and a chandelier the probably cost my existence. It contained three center tables that had white bouquets of roses kept and 3D screen, all in all it was one of the finest living rooms in the Palace yet. It was made as a relaxation room for the king to sit with his sons and chat away.

As I cleaned the living room, I danced my way to the center table occasionally closing my eyes and shaking my hips, while singing. Trap. TrapMoneyBenny This shit got me in my feelings gotta be real with it, yup. Kiki do you love me? Are you riding? Say you'll never ever leave 'cause I want ya, and I need ya and am down for you always. When I heard a clear of throat.

"Ayesha"he stated my name, and I was wondering if this was going to be a daily thing. He seemed to often state my name, it was quite unnerving."What do you think your doing, how much more incompetent can you be?"

I almost fainted Wallah. "I-Uh, I"

"What"he asked.

"Stop being so ineffective"He scoffed shooting daggers at me. I shot a glare in his direction, I made a mistake but I was tired of his insults. I get he was my boss, but I was human, not an emotionless robot that could just be treated so inhumanly.

"Stop being an asshole"I shot back immediately regretting it as soon as it left my mouth. How could he be so incredibly rude when I'd done nothing to him?

"Excuse me, angel?". He raised one eyebrow and for a moment I felt my heart sink at his gaze, "I believe you should remember who you're talking to. I could ruin your life"

I glued my eyes to the ground clenching my fist.

"Trust me Ayesha. By the time I start with you, you'll wish you never met me"

Like I already haven't.