CHAPTER 10

Anan.

The sound of my alarm woke me up at 6:45 am standing up from my bed I wondered if I really needed this job. But then I didn't have a choice, I wondered if I could even call it a job. This was basically my life, I had just been back for two months but I had already concluded that I hated the Crown Prince.

He was a fake. A big fat ake. He was deceiving everyone in this Country

Rubbing my eyes with my wrist, I quickly stretched my hand to my bedside table picking up my IPhone. I logged into google putting on my stalking cap on. Professional stalker. Hey, that should be my new job.

I searched the Crown Prince of Mana since I wasn't sure about his full name. Before I had even finish typing that, it had already appeared. Leaning on the headboard of my bed, I read a comprehensive history of him.

Abdullah Abdulaziz.

The Crown Prince of Mana is the second most important position in Mana, second to the king, and is his designated successor. Wikipedia.

Residence: Kings Palace, Mana City .

Style: Sir(informal); His Royal Highness (Formal), His Royal Majesty (Formal).

Inaugural holder: Jazari Abdul Rahman.

Appointer: King of Mana after the approval of the Allegiance Council.

Then I saw some Videos of the Web about him and some of his talks and speeches.

I let out a snort reading that shit. Fake, fake, fake. How was everyone in this country, the world deceived by him. Such a great actor. Due to my amazing stalking skills, I found his Instagram account. He had about fifteen million followers and was only following 120 people which were all either royals or influential people, it was obviously not managed by him.

"Damn"I muttered as I scrolled down his pictures. I couldn't deny that he was fine, like so fine. But immediately he spoke he went down from 105 to 5 and, he might be bad and all mean but it doesn't erase the fact that he's as I said and I repeat good looking. And if I forget about his personality, I'm totally digging him. Like, crushing on his looks. Too bad, his personality destroys every good thing on him.

There were even some pictures of him smiling, I didn't know he could smile. His latest post was with him and the Duke of Cambridge, Prince William.

Quitting the stalking I dropped my phone and decided to take a cold shower. You know why, it's the best. Try it, you won't regret.

After about an hour of getting ready, I made my way to the kitchen. We had to start preparing breakfast by 8, and I reached the kitchen 8:15 just hoped Mom wouldn't complain or any of my grumpy family members.

"Your late"The enemy of progress Zaynab says. That girl has a problem, she acts like shes twenty years older than me when she's only three. She needs to get a life.

"I know, I woke up late"I answer curtly, I wasn't ready for her this morning and I didn't want to pick up a fight.

"Whatever"she narrows her eyes. "Start frying the the pancakes"

Idiot.

****************

After we served breakfast, I took a nap on the kitchen counter till lunch. How could I take a nap for that long, you tell me. Honestly, sleeping was my superpower I could sleep anytime, anywhere and I mean anywhere. Once, Diana, Chantel and I were going to the mall and I slept on Chantels arm at the bus stop.