CHAPTER 16

Ahsab's POV.

She called me by name.

She called me by my fucking name.

Every fucking thing was going okay, she and I were talking I even let a few jokes slide by her and I was starting to like this side of me, this side of her but NO! She had to call me by my name.

The reason it triggered my anger wasn't because I had a thing against people using my name. My siblings use it, Osama uses it and the servants know better than to even look my way.

The reason I didn't want Ayesha calling me by my name was mainly because name calling was something intimate. Not like sex intimate but it'll change everything. Calling me by my name will give her privileges, privileges that no one but my family has and that'll make her comfortable.

My life was a fucking mess since she walked into it. I hadn't been able to think about anything else since she appeared. She was everywhere, constantly on my mind every single fucking minute of the day even when she disappeared from my mind she would pop up in real life and start it all over again. I found myself thinking about her all the time, even when I have so much to worry about. Even the late hours of the night, she was always on my mind and I hated it. I fucking hated it.

But come on...

Staring down at her now I could see the fear in her eyes from the way she was stiff and barely moved I could tell she was holding her breath. She was waiting for me to explode, ready to see what I was about to do.

What was I supposed to do?

If I walked off then she would think of it as a sign that I was comfortable with it, that I was letting it slide and she might even do it again and that would be unacceptable.

I needed to shut this right know, remind her of who I am, what I was capable of. But...Ayesha, she was so beautiful. So fucking beautiful. She had this innocence in her that just made her more attractive, she had a small frame with nice curves but her ass and br-.

No you sick fucker don't even think about her like that! Wait a minute...why am I thinking about her like that?

Fuck my thoughts.

"I-I'm sorry. I won't do it again" her voice was full of panic and there was apart of me that hated the way she was afraid of me but that part was overcome by reality of myself and whatever future that could come. I didn't enjoy seeing her like this but I had to.

I needed her to despise me again.

I stood, taking slow strides until I was instantly face to face with her, I could see the defiance in her brown eyes but mostly the sadness she tried so hard to hide. She honestly looked like an angel standing there. A broken angel. She was hurting, it was obvious. And I was the devil not helping her in anyway. Her large brown eyes focused on me and I almost wanted to apologize.

I had to hurt her but I couldn't.

I couldn't spare her. I was supposed to be the terrible Ahsab I was.

Fucking bitch I was.

Anan's POV.

Why? Anan. Why did you have to call his name. You should have left without saying anything. It was my fault, this time. Calling a Royal by his or her name was probably the worst thing you could do as a worker. The only reason I called Latifa and Munira by their names was because we knew each other for long and they insisted I did, if not I wouldn't have. We were from different worlds, he was of a higher status and it would be informal for me to call him by his name.

"It would be so easy for me to snap your little neck and watch as your body go still as you die. I thought you were smart for hating me but doing what you did just now proves how stupid you are. Your father did the right thing by leaving you, he was right after all"

It was almost as if the world stopped for me to focus on what he said and when it did, it hurt. He knew. How did he know? What else did he know about my life?. That was the worst thing anyone could tell me. Saying I deserved that my father left me, they didn't know how it was to grow up feeling unwanted. Feeling like you didn't belong, having no one. I refuse to even think about it anymore, I'll break down if I do so and I won't break down in front of him. I felt a hot tear slide down and I almost wanted to slap myself, Why was I so vulnerable?. I looked at the Crown Prince's face and I saw what I always saw, nothing.

I took both his hands, ignoring the contact of our skin, and pressed for him to go even tight on my neck. The surprised that washed through his face was pleasing and the grin on his face quickly disappeared.

Confused was one thing I never thought I would see Abdullah could be but here he was staring back at me looking the most confused.

"Do it. Kill me" My voice was hoarse and I knew that from the way his face was blurry and my throat felt like sand paper to every swallow I made assured me I was getting closer to the end. My lungs were screaming in my chest but I couldn't help the pain so instead I welcomed it.

I was ready to die.

I wanted to die.

I had nothing to live for. I didn't have a happy, safe place to call home, everyday felt like a misery. I was a curse and every one abandoned me, I ruined everything I got close to and my mother. My mother, I wanted to let out a chuckle. She couldn't care less if I was alive or dead. I ruined her life, just like how I ruined my Baba's. My entire life had been hell short and the little happiness I had I gained from friends. My friends. I was thankful for the little they gave me. But..not being loved wasn't something new to me everyone either walked out on me or kills me alive.

Tears were continuously falling down my face so the blurry sight wasn't only because I was about to die. I've known the Cr- Ahsab. Ahsab. Ahsab, yes Ahsab. Ahsab. Ahsab. I'm going to call him by his name, I didn't care anymore. He was ending my life what was left to care for. He was nothing like the Prince's in books but instead was the villain

I controlled the grip on my neck and I didn't even need for it to tighten, because I took my last shaky breath that didn't do me any good, I closed my eyes and welcomed the darkness.

I hate you. I hate me. I hated it all. That was my last thought as I consumed the darkness fully.