CHAPTER 13

Twistedcurlz (Ahmed El Sayed )as the Crown Prince. If you guys don't like him as Ahsab you can continue using your personal imagination. But Immediately I saw his picture, I just saw him as Ahsab, but as I said if you don't like him. You can use another person, hell imagine him as a potato if you want, it's your imagination sooo.

Love always Pearl ❤️.

Anan.

It was Friday afternoon, just after Juma'ah prayer and I was at my room-which was basically where I was all the time, everyday.

It's been a couple of weeks since I met the Crown Prince at the garden and anywhere around the Palace. Truthfully, I never wanted to see him again- but then I always said that but my wishes never came true.

I wasn't afraid of him anymore. I think.

I decided to get up and go to the kitchen, it was better than being here at least.

It took me only a few minutes till I finally arrived at the Royal kitchen. The usual hustle was for preparing for lunch, I chuckled. Mum  pitied me and gave me the rest of the day off, since as she said and I quote "you've been working so hard, darling get the rest of the day off".

I knew something was fishy, she had never ever called me darling because I sure wasn't her darling. Likewise I agreed, I mean who wouldn't.

I bought out a mug from the cupboard ready to make coffee. I loved coffee a lot, almost as much as I loved Ramen Noodles, and I didn't even bother taking it during afternoon or not.

After I was done preparing my coffee I debated on whether going to visit Latifa and Munira or going back to my room to sleep. I obviously chose visit my friends as much as I loved sleep, I wasn't really sleepy at this moment. And I hadn't even visited Latifa and Munira for over a week and they always visited me.

I'm such a bad friend. I know that.

Holding my coffee, I exited the Royal kitchen and made my way to Munira's suite. Latifa was probably there anyways, wasn't she always. I halted to a stop, when I heard footsteps. I swiftly turn around to see a Palace guard, he usually drove visitors from the gate to the main wing. Since it was impossible for you to walk, unless you want to faint.

The woman who came in was wearing a cream colored abaya (she was definitely a foreigner), her hijab style complimented her heart shaped face and her blue eyes glistened. She had blonde hair which I could see due to the fact that the front part of her hair wasn't covered (not judging).

Being a worker here, one of the major rules was that. If there was a visitor you had to assist them, maid or not. I dropped my mug, then fixed my gown. Since today was Friday, we were allowed to were anything we wanted except it didn't have to show our bodies and had to be a neutral color.

"Welcome"I greet going over to her. A smile formed on her face and my palms immediately get sweaty.

Now I wasn't too much of an outgoing person like Munira was, or someone so ever sociable like Latifa, I wasn't even as confident as Razan. I was just me, and usually that meant I didn't go too much out of my way to initiate friendship. They just always...happened.

"Hello, how are you? "she replies and began taking steps towards me. There was something about her that came across of as somewhat friendly and unlike the people that usually visited she didn't intimidate me one bit.