29-Impulsive

I stood in shock because I hadn't pictured it before that I'd meet my ex boyfriend, that too at a party in Seoul.

That's how unpredictable life is.

I had a thing, an issue more precisely that I'd freeze when something unfortunate would happen. I'd take time to rehabilitate myself from the flurry of emotions until I could take some decisive action.

I didn't notice it but in a blink of an eye, he swiped past me but rashly dragged me along. I could feel my wrist almost break apart but a part of me was immune to that pain.

We bursted through the doors impulsively and he threw me in the front seat of his car, shutting the door behind.

My senses soon returned back to normal and I responded to this crummy behaviour.

"What the actual hell are you doing?," I was triggered while yelling at him.

He didn't reply but just started driving. I was high key scared of him but fighting him at that very moment, would mean a car accident so I held my horses.

He was still silent.

"Let me go! where are we going?!," I was struggling to get out of the seat belt he tied me into.

"Chill. We're just going to somewhere quiet. Don't worry, I'll drop you home,"

"Shut up! I said I didn't wanna come with you,"

"When? Damn, you still nag like a baby," he was taunting.

In a few kilometers, we reached a fancy restaurant called 'Dine in Seoul'.

I retained the stubborn face throughout the ride because I had gotten over this guy a long time ago and now that he's here again, his grumpy existance is annoying me.

"What do you want? Just let me go,"

I still tried to convince him even though we reached the restaurant.

"Oh I'll let you go but after dinner. I'm starving and can't bear your chatter box until then, please...," he fake smiled with naughtiness imprinted on his face.

"Deal," I sighed as I entered the lighted restaurant.

It was all dark in the party so I didn't quite notice anything but with the lights, brightly shone across Lucas' face, I could see that he grew taller and more muscular since the time we broke up.

No matter how much I disliked him and despised him, now his physique was an attribute of his.

Plus he appeared more attractive wearing a lip piercing and with brown silky hair messily made.

I'm sure he was still a play boy. Out there sleeping with women was something he'd pride himself of probably.

Disgusting.

A waitress comes out and says, "Right here...," pointing towards a vacant table for two at a distance.

"Ummm...we'd prefer something more private," Lucas looked at her alarmed eyes which were somewhat mesmerized by his charm and of course his perfectly carved body.

The waitress stood for a moment, hypnotized by her view and then guided us to a more private part of the restaurant.

Sofas were arranged such that they made a semi circle with the walls which were curtained for added privacy.

"Thankyou and can I have some water?," Lucas looked at the waitress and then at me, smirking.

"Umm...," she shook her head blinking.

"Your server will be right out," she walked away unsteadily.

"You shouldn't do that to people," I criticised.

"It's hardly fair,"

"Do what?,"

"Dazzle them like that - she's probably hyperventilating in the kitchen right now,"

He seemed confused.

"Oh, come on," I said obnoxiously.

"You have to know the effect you have on people,"

He tilted his head to one side and his eyes were curious.

"I dazzle people?,"

"You haven't noticed? Do you think everybody gets their way so easily?,"

He ignored my questions.

"Do I dazzle you?,"

"Used to," I admitted .

"But not anymore," I added and then the server arrived.

Her face was expectant.

"Hello my name is Momo and I'll be your server tonight. What can I get you to drink?,"

I didn't miss that she was speaking only to him.

He looked at me.

"I'll have a coke," it sounded like a question.

"Two cokes." he said

"I'll be right back with that,"

she assured him with another unnecessary smile but he didn't see it.

He was watching me.

"What?," I asked when she left.

"How are you feeling?," his eyes fixed at my face.

"I'm fine," I replied, surprised by his intensity.

"You don't feel dizzy, sick or cold?,"

"Should I?,"

He chuckled at my puzzled tone.

"Well I'm actually waiting for you to go into shock," his face twisted up into a perfect crooked smile.

"I don't think that'll happen," I said after I could breath again.

"I've always been good at repressing unpleasant things,"

A/n: I still can't forget the time when Hwang Hyunjin wrecked our bias lists in the MAMA performance in Japan, "everybody district 9!" I'm still shaking *grabs water bottle* xD