22.5

"whoa...," he looked at me, clearly deceived by this different look.

"You look... gorgeous," he eyed at me.

I was too shy.

"Aww, thankyou. You look really handsome too," I responded ethically.

"Let's go, come this way," Lee Know walked me towards his Corolla and opened the front seat door for me.

What a gentleman.

I sat in and we drove to a big restaurant called , 'Jinja Restaurant' which was one of the decent restaurants in Korea. Plus it offered international cuisines so YAY.

Lee Know opened the door before me as we formally entered the restaurant.

There was a strong aroma of grilled pork and smoked food items like beef. The air was cold but comfy once inside the restaurant.

The yellow lights were brightly shone across the cream tiles.

Round tables with white cloths were arranged neatly inside the restaurant.

I walked with my gentle man to a table and rested on my seat. A waiter came to our service and we placed our orders.

"How do you like it here? I hope you're comfortable," Lee Know grinned once we sat ourselves.

"I love it. I almost forgot about this place. I came here when I was 5 years old," I added.

"Oh really? now you're back here, I bet the memories must be flashing back in your mind,"

He poured two glasses of wine which weren't too much to get us drunk.

"There you go," he nicely handed me my glass and I started drinking until my lips bumped into something silver.

It was a silver ring! and my jaw dropped.

"That's cause I didn't propose to you earlier. I hope you like it," He stood up from his chair and took my hand.

"Will you be my girlfriend?," he proposed to me in such a way that anyone would say yes.

"well, duh...," I flipped my curls to one side.

He hugged me, adoring every part if me and felt ecstatic as if we weren't together for a while.

I'll admit. He was late but this was a great compensation for not proposing earlier.

We laughed and talked non-stop after which we went out at the Seoul Bridge.

The cold wind was blowing and it made my curls loosen even more. I squeezed Lee Know's arm lightly and felt warm. Just like home.

"You know, Lee Know. I really love our relationship. It's not lust. I mean I do pray that we go a long way together in the future. Don't you feel the same?,"

"I certainly do, ever since I met you at the airport," he added charismatically.

"Wow, so you actually remembered? but since when did you start liking me? I'm so weird,"

"Let's just say it was love at first sight," the air intensified as he smirked.

"Okay... that's-I don't know how to respond to that," I was speechless whilst stuttering.

"Also, it would be a privelege to get my heart broken by you,"

His words struck me so deep. I had fallen for the guy who was truely amazing.

"I won't break your heart, okay?,"

As I said that I leaned in for a kiss. After taking another step I noticed Lee Know move an inch further away from me.

"Eunha, I can't keep you in the dark anymore," he said as I noticed his tone getting serious.

I opened my eyes and prepared myself to listen to what he had to say.

"What is it? come on," I boosted his courage to talk.

"Before we get too close... I have to reveal something that I can't hide anymore...," he takes a deep breath before revealing what was concealed.

I nodded in the affirmative, how bad could it be?

"I am the son of a father who raped and murdered a young girl brutally and left her to rot in the streets. Ever since that incident, I live with my mum and support her with my part time jobs. My car is something my father left behind for me. The reason why I was always so quiet was this!

I can't face the world with a father who has insanely sinned for generations. People say 'Like father like son' and it burns the fucking hell out of me to be this unfortunate of having a miserable and foolish past. Not only does it torture me on a physical level but at a mental level to the extent that I have to take pills for Insomnia!

Each and every girl who asked ME out, broke up with me because of this shit and I also lost one of my best friends Woojin because of this.

Now all I want is an answer. The truth." he panted heavily while speaking non stop.

"Would you still continue with me after I've told you all this?,"

I was ashaken by the burden this guy had held on his back for so many years. I couldn't believe my ears and my brain stopped functioning for a moment.

My eyebrows straightened into a line as I felt my eyes get damp already.

I stared for a solid 10 seconds.

He noticed my expression and shakes off his weakness,

"Oh... its okay. I know. I'm sorry,"

He turns around in sorrow to walk away until I pulled at his right shoulder and pressed his lips against mine.    

A/n:avoid the next chapter if u dont like light smut xD I dont even categorise it as smut but oh well birdies :*