35-Alive

EunHa's POV

EunHa's POV

I opened my eyes, deeply exhausted.

I was alive.

It was a dark, dusty cave-like room. Looking downwards at my body, I was tied into ropes that impregnated onto my legs and arms causing my blood to block, suffocating me.

I was extremely nauseous at that time.

"Where am I...?" I panted heavily.

I was really scared; my sweat had drenched my whole body as perspiration trickled to my bare laps.

I writhed with the chair to release myself but with continued rocking, I still invited failure.

"ANYBODY THERE...?!," I shrieked.

A dark figure appeared from the cobwebbed edges and proceeded while I was busy figuring out his identity.

I gasped in shock.

"Well how does it feel Miss Jung EunHa?" Kim Woojin evil laughed.

I stood in disapproval. Couldn't react to this weird truth. Woojin?

"Wait...what's going on here?" I was in a state of denial.

My eyebrows furrowed into a harsh line as my eyes filled with tears which blurred my vision.

Woojin, on the other hand gave a horrible expression. An expression of mere thirst that I could see and didn't have a good feeling about.

He paced towards me with his footsteps discretely stamping the leaves on the ground.

"Bro, what the hell? Don't come near me," I insisted but he didn't listen and continued moving closer.

I leaned away from him and twisted my neck to one side to avoid his face.

What on earth was happening?!

Of all the people in this world, it's Woojin who kidnapped me. But why would he? This question echoed in my head within a glimpse.

Woojin was really close to me now and then he came next to my neck. I could feel his warm breath against my chin and collar bones.

The nervousness was intensifying.

"Any last words?" he whispered.

My eyes popped open and my heart started pumping faster due to the mere fear of death. In a moment, I saw him reach out for a blade like dagger from his pocket.

"But I can't kill you so easily, can I?" he threatened me.

He noticed me look right into his eyes with a faint expression as I gulped.

"What's my fault?" I struggled with the words.

"You wanna know what your fault is?" He paused for story time.