5-Gorgeous

Eunha's POV

I got ready for school jumping out of my black ADIDAS trousers and into my grey jeans.

I picked out a pink T-shirt with white lines running horizontally across it, to go with it.

It's a bit chilly today so I wore a grey jacket over my T-shirt.

I reached ShinHwa college with Seohyun and we parted ways going in opposite directions.

"Boo!.." someone clasped my shoulders leaving me abruptly shocked.

I turned around to see Hyunjin and Minji smiling at me.

"Gosh, you guys scared me" I let out a relieved deep breath.

"Awww... we're sorry, we didn't want you walking alone to class actually," Hyunjin smirked as he patted my head playfully.

Minji grabbed me by my arm and we started walking until I was distracted by the sight of a black spotless limousine drive through the driveway.

A bald driver in suits got off and opened the back door of the fancy looking limousine.

First entered a petite looking girl who radiated beauty as her thick dark brown hair fell free over her forehead. She wore a short white dress, full sleeved with a pair of matching heels.

Her face was a work of art though she held sunglasses but the over all look seemed to have mesmerized everyone as they stared , awestruck.

But wait, someone else was about to enter after that girl.

A blonde haired guy made his way next to the girl looking like a royal celebrity.

"That's Lee Felix and Park Raeha. The hottest couple of our college." Hyunjin tilted towards my ears.

"They're...Gorgeous," I mused still staring at their glamorous entry.

"Jinnie, we better get going. We'll get late for class," Minji made her words clear while grasping Hyunjin's attention sheepishly.

"Eunha, come on or else Sir Seungmin is gonna kick us out of class," Hyunjin giggled and I found it sweet how he didn't want to leave me out.

He was so effortlessly adorable, I couldn't help but notice the curves his lips would make as he'd smile with his perfect teeth shining in the sunlight.

A/n:Stray kids everywhere all around the world. The intro to Han's rap is my ever so fav part. btw who possessed you in MAMA KOREA(my pace) eh Han. He fkn slayed and i'm still not over it. help.