23-Smut-ish maybe...

Eunha's POV

*Smut start*

I had tears in my eyes which brushed against his cheeks while we were kissing. Our lips were stuck onto eachother adhesively, taking advantage of each and every moment which was to be utilized.

I felt an adrenaline rush as I departed our lips and looked straight into his painful eyes.

I cupped the sides of his jaws with both my hands and forced him to look at me.

"I like you for who you are Lee Know. Now that you've told me the darkest truth of your life, I can't believe I'm saying this," I exhaled as he stared me dead in the eyes.

"But I love you...,"

Before I could continue, he removed my hands from his face and fixed his hands on my temples. Then we merged into another kiss.

This time it was more passionate and deep. Our lips would separate to seek for air only and then we'd start kissing again.

After realising that we were making out at a bridge, I giggled. He patted the back of his head and suddenly it started raining cats and dogs.

He grabbed my hand to rush me to some shelter because of the aggressive weather and we reached a hotel.

Unfortunately, we didn't get two rooms so had to adjust with one (sarcastic).

Minho grabbed the keys and now we were running towards the elevator. It was unloaded but we were calm until we swung the room door open and locked it behind.

Minho pins me against the wall.

"I really love you too,"

"I know Romeo,"

I teased him and we were kissing yet again. Our tongues dancing and going deeper into the kiss. He bit my lower lip very gently and gave a shy chuckle.

Then I bit his lower lip, pulling it a cm apart but he started bleeding lightly.

This was the unseen other side of my man which never ceased to amaze me.

"I'm sorry," I said

"It's okay," he was still smiling as if he liked it.

Now the taste of blood coupled with the moans was tiring me. I reached out my hand to unbotton his white shirt revealing a masculine body to my embrace.

He had perfectly toned abs, 6 in total.

He felt a little shy doing the same for me so I held his hands to reach the zipper at the back of my dress. He gently slid his way down to it and let me loose.

He picked me up and let me lay on the bed. He towered onto me and planted kisses all over my body, marking it as his property.

"You're undeniably beautiful," he said while panting.

His tooth-paste commercial worthy teeth shining in the horizon.

"Shut up. You're hotter!," I pulled at him shifting my weight onto his body and biting his neck playfully.

*Smut end*

That night we didn't care about what's happening around us.

The feeling of being close to your life partner had blinded our imaginations but in a good way.

I did not, however lose my V-card that night because of reasons. I was saving it for later.

When the sunlight hit across my face at dawn, I woke up as a satisfied and happy woman. Lee Know by my side was snoring which too was music to my ears.

Love is blind but deaf as well.

I kept staring at his beautifully carved face until his narrow eyes opened. He looked like a cat, a hot one though.

He met my gaze and smiled . Then he shut his eyes again but pulled me to hug his bare chest this time.

"Annyeong...," my voice started as I could hear his heart beat next to my ears. So close.

It was a miracle.

"Annyeong love," he exhaled, his eyes still closed.

I checked the watch on his wrist while in his arms.

"Shit!," I was shocked that we were late for school.

"What happened?," he sat upright and his tired eyes opened wide.

"We're late. What do I wear?," I was wearing his white shirt and took it off quickly to get back into my dress.

My mascara smudged a bit and my curls were messed up.

"I'll call Minji to get clothes in college,"

"I'll call Hyunjin for that,"

We both rang their numbers and told them we wanted clothes arranged as soon as possible.

I shoved my heels and decided to stay in them cause I didn't have another option.

Reaching college, we both changed quickly into the outfits our beloved friends got us.

We entered class together and there was an awkward silence as everyone was staring at us. We zipped our lips and entered.

Hyunjin and Minji kept looking at eachother, passing smiles which was getting embarassing for me but since Lee Know was by my side, I didn't fear for that anymore.

After class, I hugged Lee Know and planted a kiss on his lips before going.

Hyunjin walks up to him and notices him staring at me even after I was gone. He smiled like a naughty boy and then pointed at a mark on his neck.

"What is that, Hyung?," Hyunjin asked already knowing the answer.

A hickey.

Lee Know pulled up his sweater to hide the integrity he had, shyly.

"It's just... some midnight memories,"

"Aaah... I get it. Good going," Hyunjin smiled widely and patted Lee Know's back.

Lee Know stared at him in disgust for a moment and then they laughed together.

A/n:how was this? vote n comment <3