Prologue

"Come on Eunha, we're getting late for our flight!!!,"exclaimed Seohyun while dragging their luggage out of the wooden threshold.

Sometimes goodbyes are actually good.

I am finally shifting to Seoul. Farewell to all those shitty memories in LA frome the break up with my boyfriend because he cheated on me to losing most of my friends due to some misunderstandings.

It sucks.

But now I'm moving to my home country.
A wave of livelihood gushed through my body as well as a prick of nervousness. Rather about how I'll cope with the different environment but more importantly ,
How I'll make 'good friends'

Who knows what the future holds ahead anyways...

But there's one thing I frequently repeated to myself ,

'Don't fall in love'

"Passengers you are allowed to get seated for the flight to Seoul, Thankyou"~

As soon as we heard the announcement, Seohyun and I reached the airport, got our boarding passes and boom! We got on board

While Seohyun was panting heavily, I slumped into my allotted seat and started examining the interior of the plane.

It seemed congested, maybe because of the massive population it harboured.
(i lowkey thought some people would be going to meet k idols xD)
I was desperately seeking for air until a neatly dressed air hostess came to my service.

"May i help you ?,"she asked with a crooked smile on her face, such a smile that it almost looked fake.

"yeah I'd like an Oxygen mask please," I replied in the affirmative.

The oxygen mask hung freely allowing me to breath.

"you wouldn't have needed my help if you were more attentive during the demo sweetie," she sarcastically dropped her statement causing me to shrug.

'geez,I'm sorry'

~9 hours later ~

"Passengers we are going to land at Seoul international airport in the next ten minutes so fasten your seatbelts "

I woke up at the shrill and annoying voice of the creepy air hostess' announcement.

"Eunha we're here,"Seohyun gave me a generous smile while i unconsciously yawned at her, oblivious of the surroundings.

"Finally," I gave out a sigh while recoiling from my mood.

My hair was really messed up, not what I was concerned about at that moment but it's not fair that Seohyun is so organised and pretty all the freaking time And then there's me.

I guess puberty is joking around with me...

We got our stuffed luggages and started dragging them across the polished beige pavements of the airport.

I was really hungry cause the airport food doesn't feed you properly, does it ?

Seohyun started waving at a taxi from a distance while i was running, lacking behind, mostly at everything.

'Thud!' my suitcase fell out of my hand with me on the other side.

I accidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm really sorry, are you okay?," a tender and soothing voice struck my ears.

As I looked up in despair, I met a pair of sparkling big eyes as alluring as diamonds.

"Yeah, I guess so." The words slipped out of my mouth when I stroked my knees multiple times to dust them off.

A hand was offered to me by this person to help lift me up.

"My name's Lee Minho," he said in utter shyness and concern.

"Jung Eunha", I murmured with a sheepish smile plastered to my face.

A/n: So how was the Prologue ? I hope you guys liked it :)) 

Also don't forget to vote and comment ily :*