17-Intention

Hyunjin went back to Minho and Felix to continue from where they paused the conversation.

They were specifically talking about this movie called 'TRAIN TO BUSAN'.

After that they decided to play dodge the ball.

While playing, Hyunjin escalated towards the ball to intentionally get out so that he could talk to Minho, who was on the attacker's team.

"Gotcha!," Minho smiled as his bunny teeth showed up in triumph.

"Awwh...now I'm sad," Hyunjin was clearly acting.

Hyunjin slid his way towards Minho but out of the game circle.

"Hyung, do you know Eunha?,"

"Hmm...?," Minho was concentrating on the game more than on Hyunjin.

"Ya! Hyung listen," Hyunjin tried to grasp his attention.

"Uh huh, Eunha? the new girl, right?" Minho asked.

"Yes! Exactly her. What do you think about her?,"

Minho's face turned into a sheepish smile as he faced towards the ball in his hand, pausing the game.

"She's pretty...and smart...and she has beautiful long hair...," Minho would go on and on until Hyunjin had to make him stop.

"Wow, you never told me bro. Well let me tell you that it's your lucky day today. Come on with me,"

Hyunjin shoved Minho's arm and they both ran towards the college's dating spot.

Behind the school library.

Hyunjin's POV

Bam!

One job done, other to go. Now I'll text Minji to get Eunha.

She's probably too embarassed about what happened earlier but she shouldn't be.

I know now that she likes me. Might as well be nice to her so that I don't end up hurting her feelings.

She looked like a cutie though with all the apologies and stuff.

I texted Minji.

Hhj
"Hi Minji! it's urgent. Get here behind the library and bring Eunha along with you!,"

'beep'

Minji
"Wait what ?! why?,"

Hhj
"Trust me!!!,"

Having texted that I didn't reply again so that it doesn't get time consuming. All I mentioned was that Minho likes Eunha back, that's it.

Minji's POV

Oh my God!

This is so cool! I'm screaming inside!

Eunha was sitting with me at that moment. I'd never tell her in front of a bunch of people cause I didn't want her to get shocked.

"Let's go bro. I have something to show you,"

I brought her to the staircase and asked her not to freak out if I told her something .

"what is it?," Eunha asked, feeling harrassed.

"Minho likes you,"

"No way,"

"Yes way, Hyunjin and Minho are sitting behind the library, look!,"

I pointed at the site where the two boys sat and she looked in shock

"WHAAT! PLEASE NO NO...not today, we can do this some other time...!,"

"Don't worry, just go,"

"But. WHAT DO I SAY?!,"

"Just talk, go go,"

She lifted me up as I tripped on the stairs due to the pressure snaking around my chest.

I looked ahead at Hyunjin and Minho, waiting.

Minho brushed his hair with his fingers as he saw me for afar and smiled.

Oh. My. God.

I was gonna go to Minho. How do I look? probably like a mess. WHY!?

Minji walked me to them and pushed me next to Minho as I squealed internally.

She continued walking away with Hyunjin as he kept a hand at her shoulder. I could imagine Minji's face, she was flustered.

I pulled at a weave in Minji's hair. "Help me".

In a few moments only me and Minho were left in the scene. My heart was about to burst but he noticed the silence and brought it to the brim.

"Sup?,"

Minho looked at me with those lovable eyes, breaking the silence.