The End of an Era

"We interrupt your program for some breaking news! *Buzz*...Tokyo recovering from terrorist attack *buzz* ...over 10 000 dead, and 200 000 injured... *buzz* ...Sources claim ones responsible for this attack was only 16 *buzz* ...Eye Witnesses claim to have seen the return of the retired hero All Might *buzz* ...Words spoken from the attack's ringleader has stirred major controversy..."

The news reporter was cut off as the TV was turned off. The whole world had apparently caught wind of the news. Back at the hospital, despite the many protests from police and heroes, the league of villains were treated and housed at the same location as the heroes, U.A students as well as Izuku.

Speaking of which, Izuku woke up to a throbbing pain, resonating throughout his body. Everything hurt besides his left arm, which was now permanently gone. Judging by how his entire body was covered in bandages, he knew what this meant: He had lost all of his quirks. Otherwise, his regeneration would have kicked in and healed him in no time.

Just then, he heard the door beside him creak, as most of the members of the league of villains came bursting through the door.

"Izuku! We missed you so much!" They all cried out in unison, as Toga lunged in, hugging Izuku, making him flinch in pain.

"Ow! Toga! Please! Your crushing my already broken ribs." Uttered Izuku.

"Please don't scare us again..." Toga cried, as she didn't even listen to him, hugging him even tighter.

"You really gave us a scare when the doctor told us that you may not make it." Said Spinner.

Looking around, he couldn't find any calendars.

"How long was I out?" Asked Izuku.

"Five days. most of us have already recovered, but we all refused to leave without you waking up." Explained Twice.

Hearing this, Izuku let out a flattered smile. Looking around however, he noticed that quite a few of the league were missing.

"Uh, guys? where's Dabi, Sachi, Irina and Yeong?" Asked the bed ridden ex-villain.

"Sachi took some pretty serious damage after fighting a high end Nomu and you back to back. He's still in his bed, two rooms across." Explained Kurogiri, "We tried to get Eri, but she is suffering from Quirk Exhaustion after overusing her quirk so much."

Hearing that, Izuku suddenly jerked up from bed.

"Oh my god! Is Eri alright!?" Izuku asked in a panicked tone, only to realized he was handcuffed to the bed.

"Eri's fine. She's resting for now." Said Kurogiri.

"As for Dabi..." Explained Toga, "Well..."

Somewhere, in a different clinic, a young man, covered in purple patches came in to the lobby. Walking to the receptionist, he asked her for the whereabouts of a certain woman. Heading to the floor she was on, he approached the door, holding up his bouquet, shaking. Just then, he heard steps behind him, and turned around, coming face to face with two of his siblings. One of them gave him a thumbs up, encouraging them.

Seeing this, he took a deep breath, and walked in. Through the door frame, he saw her, still sitting in her pajamas, looking longingly out the window. She noticed the door opening, and turned around, suddenly gasping.

"Uh...Hi mom... I'm back..."

Tears ran down her face, as she tried to get up, but stumbled. Seeing this, the son ran in, catching her in his arms. She clutched onto him tightly, as her tears left wet patches on her son's jacket.

"I missed you, Toya..." She uttered.

"I missed you too, Mom." Replied Toya.

Shoto, Fuyumi and Natsuo watched this whole thing unfold by the open door. The younger brother had to open his umbrella indoors to shield himself from the tears coming from his older brother and sister.