SOS Eri

The two leaders stood face to face, with their subordinates behind them, acting as bodyguards. Looking at his opposition, Chisaki was honestly pretty surprised that the rumored "Mightless" was still so young. At first glance, he looked like a mere teen, though granted, not many teens have pale white skin, red eyes and a group of legitimately serious looking villain at their backs.

"So, let's start with a bit of context." Overhaul opened, "Prior to the rise of heroes, there were gangs after gangs of criminals just like you, terrifying ones, ones who thought of themselves like gods, and yet, all that remains of them today are but rumors, legends and stories. Villains nowadays are but an artifact of a bygone era."

"So I've heard." Replied Mightless, "Sensei used to tell me stories of the era of villainy, before All Might started his crusade to purge the world of these villain leaders."

"Destro, The leader of the Quirk Liberation Army, Giran, The King Broker of the underworld, and Atrocity, All For One's former second in command, these people, who's mere mention of the name can send shivers down the spines of the common folk back in the day will nowadays lead to confusion and laughter, and maybe a few curious google searches." Chisaki continued, "My point is, Villains nowadays have been casted aside, thrown into the shadow of the hero's glory. We are now but tools to their success."

"But now that All Might is no more, Villains are on the rise." Izuku pointed out, "And now there are many lesser thugs that are up over their heads, thinking that this is their chance."

"It's not All Might's fall that I'm concerned about, but rather, that of All For One." the Yakuza boss cut in, "For as long as the hay-days of villainy, he was always recognized as the emperor, the kingpin, ruling the criminal underworld. the Villains of this generation treat him like an urban legend, while the old timers either fear him, or admire him. He was the Villain equivalent of the Symbol Of Hope. Only the hope he brings are given to a much different crowd."

His tone of voice changed upon mentioning All For One, as he looked at Izuku with critical eyes.

"And now, here I stand, face to face with the heir to the throne of the dark underworld, the one many call the "Prince Of Darkness". I should be flattered, meeting with such a living legend, but so far, I'm more disappointing that anything else."

"Your point being?"

"Do you know what it's like to be regarded as a god? to be seen as someone far greater than one actually is? My point being, you may have the rights to the throne, but you do not deserve to hold such power. I possess everything that you have and more. All that we're lacking is money."

Hearing this, Izuku let out a small chuckle, realizing what the man was planning.

"You want us to join you, don't you?" He asked.

"First, you had the Hero Killer betray you after getting him to join your ranks, then you failed to capture your former subordinate Shigaraki, which lead to your Sensei's downfall. If none of you have a plan, one that can truly cement yourself as a worthy kingpin, then maybe you do not deserve the throne, that's all that I'm saying." Chisaki replied.

"And what about you then? What "brilliant" plan do you have? What can a small mafia group like you possibly have or do to peak my interest?" Asked Izuku.

The Mafia boss got up in response, lending him a briefcase, containing a few syringes with different colored liquids inside of them.

"Quirk Enhancers, Triggers, Weakeners, injectors, we have them all, but most importantly, we have an experimental one, one that can erase other quirks, permanently."

Izuku froze at the sudden revelation.

"So then, what do you have?" Asked Chisaki, "What can you bring us that stands out from the rest of the crime gangs."