Calm Before The Storm

Izuku woke up to the sound of a door opening, most likely the entrance door to the infirmary considering the fact that besides the bathroom, that was the only other door. Out the door came Todoroki, Iida, Kirishima, and a bunch of other male students, and, to his confusion, gave him a thumbs up. Next to him, he saw Toga, sound asleep on his bed (She was on the side of it, kinda like how someone falls asleep on a desk, but is time, the desk was the bed). It didn't take long for him to piece together the puzzle.

"Congrats Izuku!" Whispered Kirishima.

"You got yourself a girlfriend! Lucky!" Whispered Mineta in a slightly jealous tone.

Izuku blushed in embarrassment, as he wasn't ready for another visit, especially since he just woke up. A sudden realization came to mind that made him jump.

"wait... we you guys watching us sleep?!" Izuku whispered back.

"Took a picture and everything, you two look so cute from side to side!" Whispered Kaminari, flashing two thumbs up.

"Don't worry about it, I made sure no one sent anything online without your permission, privacy is everything after all." Whispered Iida, who noticed the sudden anger that drew upon Izuku's face.

"Then why are you guys still here?! Leave!" Izuku said in a slightly louder tone.

"Oh! Right! Sorry." They guys replied, slipping away.

"You know, you're adorable when you try acting as your old self all the while trying to be aggressive." Toga said.

"Wait... you were awake?" Asked Izuku.

"I wanted to see how you would interact with students without breaking character, since, you know, you kinda went nuts when fighting Katsuki." Replied Toga.

"Oh right! What about Kacchan?" Asked Izuku.

"Suspended for a few days for attempted murder." Replied Toga.

"Only a few days?! This school is so busted!" Izuku said, punching his bed, which brought him to a sudden realization.

"Yeah, We injected you with a temporary healing factor to make your arm heal quicker, after all, tomorrow's when we're gonna be carrying out the assassination. We'll need you there." Explained Toga.

"Oh really? Everything's already prepared? That was quick!" Replied Izuku.

"Shigaraki seemed very eager about this plan, I guess that made him work faster." Said Toga,

"Ah, I see." Izuku said.

Recovery Girl came through the door as the two were chatting, handing him a tray with breakfast ready made. Just then, she noticed Toga.

"Oh? I didn't know we had visitors, a shame, maybe I should have brought in two trays."

"Ah, no, it's fine, I just ate." Toga explained.

"Quit lying, it's currently 6:15 am, you would have had to make and eat breakfast, then come all the way here at 5:40 at least in record time." Replied Recovery Girl.

"No, it's fine, I'll share my breakfast with her." Izuku replied.

"Fine, just remember, Class starts at 8:00, and seeing that you've recovered, I think it's best to not miss out." She said, putting the tray down and leaving the room.

Izuku stared at the plate, there were scrambled eggs, sausage, two slices of toast, hash brown and orange juice. He went for the fork, but Toga took it first. Before he could say anything, he noticed some eggs heading towards him.

"say Ahhh" said Toga, smiling.

"Toga, I can do it myself." Izuku replied.

"I know, But I still want to do this." Replied Toga.