A Quarrel Between Villains

"Are you kidding me?" Katsuki uttered in awe, "Deku did... all of this?!"

standing before the two hero classes was the ruins of what used to be a city. The battle still raging in distant areas. But where they were at, still in the outskirts of the actual battle, lies countless bodies and scraps metal. Bodies of policemen, special forces, security robots, and even pro heroes.

"Are... Are they dead?" Asked Kendo, trembling.

"Many of them likely are." Responded Shigaraki coldly, "Nomus don't assume, they make sure their jobs are done before moving on."

"This is... horrifying..." uttered Tsuyu, clearly disgusted at the scenery.

"Let's look around, there may still be survivors." Suggested Ochaco, already digging for survivors.

"Good call. We may be here to stop Midoriya, but fulfilling our duty as a hero is still a priority." Added Iida.

As the students got to removing debris however, a distant scream was heard, catching everyone's attention.

"What was that scream!?" Screamed Iida, startled.

"And why does it sound so familiar." Wondered Crawler.

Suddenly, crashing through a building came a young girl with pink hair, an eye mask, and was wearing a black skin tight body suit with mini-skirt and all, as well as two black wings to give her a succubus type vibe.

"Pop!?" Crawler yelled out loud, attracting everyone's attention.

"Koichi help meeeeee!" Screamed the pink haired idol as several Nomus came crashing through the building shortly after, attempting to grab her.

"Hold on Pop! I'm coming!" Crawler called out, zipping towards the attacking Nomus.

"Katsuki, Kendo, Togaru, provide support, Sato, Kirishima and Tetsu Tetsu, Block their entrance point, everyone else, dig out any trapped civilians." Ordered Shigaraki, pulling out his fusion blade as he ran to help the vigilante.

One of the Nomu was able to catch up to the girl, grabbing her by the ankle.

"Hands off!" Warned the Crawler, as he ran up to the Nomu, blasting him back with his quirk.

However, the Nomu's arms extended as it got blasted back, grabbing on to the crawler and pulling him towards him. The creature opened it's maw, ready to bite the vigilante's head off like an apple. Just then, a red flash of light went between the two fighters, as the Nomu's extended arms were severed, and the wound immediately cauterized.

"Uh, Thanks Shigaraki." Thanked the Crawler.

"Save the thanking for after the fight." Said Shigaraki, "We're still in hot waters."

Having it's arms severed, the Nomu backside bulged, as a shiny and scaly tail sprouted out, as the Nomu charged at the two like a T-Rex.

"Alright ugly, we're doing things your ways then." Said Shigaraki, extending his left hand, aiming at the Nomu. A brief moment passed, but nothing happened, just an awkward silence, "Oh right, I don't have the force."

The Nomu just ignored his weird gesture, sending him flying into a car with a tail swing. Several air bullets were fired from the Crawler, taking advantage of the opening. The barrage was able to push back the Nomu, but only by a little.

"Hey guys, I little help here?" Asked the vigilante.

"We too kinda have our hands full." Replied Kendo, Holding back one of the Nomus using her big fists.