A World Of Lies

"Not everyone is born equal" was something Izuku learned at the age of four. Beaten up and bloody was the state he was found in for the most of his childhood. Then that faithful day came.

"THE BUILDING IS BURNING DOWN!" The panicked screams of civilians rang across the streets as "Century" the biggest shopping complex in Hosu City to date exploded in a ball of ember following a supposed villain attack. The young Izuku watched through his computer as one man, despite the raging fire, stood up from the rubbles with a triumphant smile.

"Don't worry! For I am here!" Said the smiling hero.

"Mom, I wanna be like him!" Said Izuku with enthusiasm, "It's possible right?"

His mother however didn't answer back.

"mom?" He repeated as tears welled up in his eyes, "I can be like that right? All I need is to be strong! Isn't that right?"

No answers, just a hug as the two burst into tears.

A few years later...

"Oi Deku! What'cha doing?" A grown up Bakugou stared down at him.

"Oh... uh... Kacchan, hi... I was just... uh..." Izuku mumbled, clutching his notebook. It was her mother's birthday gift to him, it even has All-Might's signature hair strands, acting like bookmarks.

"Gimme that!" Bakugou snatched his notebook right out of his palm.

"HEY! GIVE THAT BACK!" Izuku cried.

"Why?" Bakugou said in a sadistic fashion, "Aren't we friends?"

"I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GONNA DO! NOW GIVE IT BACK BEFORE I..."

"Before you what?" Bakugou cut him off. Two other guys showed up, his "friends" probably.

"well look at that! This kid wants to be a hero!" Bakugou yelled out loud as everyone in the classroom laughed in unison.

"HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE A QUIRK!" Someone in the crowd said.

"AND LOOK AT THAT! HE SKETCHED A SUPERHERO COSTUME IN HIS NOTEBOOK!" Laughed another.

"DOES HIS LACK OF QUIRK ALSO EXPLAIN HIS LACK OF ORIGINALITY? "MIGHTY"? WHAT KIND OF STUPID HERO NAME IS THAT?!" Laughed another.

This is normally where Izuku would fight back, thrashing. But he has been laughed at and beat up so many times that he was used to it at this point. Instead, he just raised his arms helplessly as the crowd pelted him with erasers and crumbled up candy bar wrappers.

"Now listen up here!" Bakugou said in a more serious tone, grabbing him by the collar, "This world doesn't need worthless trash like you as heroes, you are but a stepping stone to my rise!"

While Izuku trembled in fear while looking into Bakugou's eyes, nearly wetting himself, he tried to mentally prepare himself for physical harm, as he was used to the years of insults that was thrown at him. But just then, Bakugou said something that pushed him beyond his boundaries.

"So go crawl under the rock where your stupid idol All Might crawled out of."

Just then, Izuku clutched the arm that was holding him up, and squeezed with a surprising amount of strength, forcing Bakugou to let go.

"Don't disrespect All Might..." Izuku said with a face that radianted in pure rage, "y...YOU STUCKUP, OVERCONFIDENT ASSHOLES DONT HOLD A CANDLE TO HIM! SO TAKE THAT INSULT AND SHOVE IN BACK IN THE GAPING BLACK HOLE WHICH IS YOUR ASS WHERE YOUR PULLED IN OUT OF!"

Bakugou went silent as Izuku immediately realized what he just did, jumping back in instinct, expecting only destruction to follow. Instead, to everyone's surprise, bakugou walked calmly up to him, gave him back his notebook, which he was surprised to find was still in perfect condition to his surprise, and left the room. Izuku was both relieved and terrified as the bell rang, signaling the end of the day. Bakugou didn't lay a hand on him, which, judging by his personality, could only mean one thing. What he was about to do was to brutal to be done in school grounds.