Setting Up The Timeskip

Back home, Izuku started to fiddle around with nearby objects, trying to figure out what kind of quirk All For One had given him. A Nightmare inducing quirk maybe? Or maybe a Wind manipulation quirk? He was pretty annoyed by the fact that All For Ine wouldn't tell him what quirk he was given. It really didn't matter though, he knew he must have had one, as he didn't feel any dishonesty coming from the man. All he knew was that he was tired after all partying, and needed to sleep.

"I'll find out tomorrow, School's gonna start then anyways." Izuku said to himself as he flopped onto his bed like a ragdoll.

Meanwhile, with Katsuki, he was back home lifting weights in the basement, where lied broken down sandbags with Izuku's face taped onto them.

"Damn you Deku!" Katsuki muttered as he threw the 50 kilo weights against the wall, making a loud clanking noise that rewarded him with a screaming warning from his mother upstairs.

He just couldn't process what had just happened yesterday. Why would Deku, out of anyone, KISS him out of all things. Was it his way to take revenge, so if he got a girlfriend, she kiss wouldn't be his first? He knew Izuku, he was weak, cowardly, frail. And yet, that time they meet at his house, his cowardly personality seemed a little forced. Was it because he knew that he was safe since mom was with me?

Katsuki then turned red with rage.

"ARG! WHY AM I WASTING SO MUCH TIME THINKING ABOUT DEKU?! ITS STUPID! HE'S STUPID! I CANNOT BELIEVE HE INVADED MY THOUGHTS JUST LIKE THAT!" Yelled Katsuki.

then it hit him.

"Wait a minute..." thought Katsuki (*Gasps, is he gonna find out?)

"THIS MUST BE HIS WAY TO GET REVENGE ON ME! THAT SLY MOTHERFUCKER!" Yelled Katsuki. (Oh thank god.)

Katsuki then turned to one of his sandbags, which had a picture of Izuku's face taped on it.

"Just you wait Deku! I'll crush you for this tomorrow!" Said Katsuki.

It was the last few months of school before the Entrance exams at Yuuei. Izuku knew that he needed this time to master his quirk, whatever it is, so that he might even stand a chance against whatever the exams bring to the table. As the first period rolled around, Izuku took his usual seat at the back of the class. As the usual students flooded in, he noticed something off.

At this time, Katsuki would usually barge into class, yelling "WADDUP BITCHES! YOUR KING HAS RETURNED!" Or something like that, but glancing at him, he calmly walked to his seat near the front of the class and quietly sat down. Even some of the nearby students were confused by this sudden change.

As the days moved on, Izuku started noticing that Katsuki was mostly just glaring at him. No threats, no physical harm, no nothing. Frankly, it started to freak him out.

"Is he mad at me? As it Toga kissing him? I bet it was Toga kissing him." Thought Izuku.

Towards the end of the day, Izuku had just experienced something he never thought he'd see in the past! He went through an entire day of school without getting physically assaulted by Katsuki and his gang. As happy as he was, it was also pretty concerning.

Walking home however, he noticed that Katsuki was following him. Now THAT was real creepy. Having had enough, he turned around in a dramatic fashion and yelled out while pointing his finger at the wall he noticed Katsuki was hiding behind.

"K-K-Kacchan! I-I know you're t-there! Sh-show yourself!" Izuku called out.

Katsuki, As expected, came out of cover and walked up to him in an intimidating way, the more familiar way.