Battle Between Hero and Villain

The first official day of class was as standard as any high school goes, from conventional courses like Math/English, to even P.E, which Izuku always found odd since isn't the hero training course already technically P.E? Anyhow, it was as boring as anyone would expect, and Izuku found himself mostly taking notes the whole time off any and all school staffs and teachers. Not even the cafeteria's cook was safe from his analytical grasp. Third period rolled around, where the hero courses were supposed to begin, and Izuku has done nothing but gather info from the school.

Heading to the homeroom, he bumped into Ochako by coincidence, guess the world always find a way to stick the two together. Izuku noticed her, and quickly tried to hide his notes, but the brunette's lightning fast eyes caught the notebook within it's sight as she floated the book right out of Izuku's satchel.

"Hey! Give that back!" Yelled the panicked student, trying to grab his notebook as Ochako floated it towards her.

"Wow, that's a lot of notes you've taken of the teachers, you even drew a sketch with... vital weak points?" Asked the curious brunette.

"Uh... Well I..." Izuku tried to come up with a reason to justify his notes.

"You must be a super fan! I've seen people like you creep on different heroes and attempting to get anything substantial from them. I once even heard of some kid who, according to eyewitnesses, was such a big fan of All Might, he was seen grabbing onto his ankle as he leapt around the city." She continued energetically.

Izuku blushed in embarrassment from her description.

"Can you please return me my notes?" He asked.

"Oh! Sure!" Said Ochako, sort of embarrassed at herself.

As Izuku continued his route to his class, he noticed Katsuki, sulking by his locker, and decided that now was the perfect time for some payback for all those years of abuse. So Izuku bought a Soda from a nearby vending machine and waited. From the notes he has taken, this was usually where Iida would walk by. Sure enough, there he was, coming from the opposite side of the hall, surrounder by at least four students, asking him about some math or English notion they don't understand.

Izuku threw a pen at their direction, right where Katsuki was standing. Katsuki turned his head to see what that pen flying by was about and locked eyes with Iida, just as Izuku planned. Knowing Katsuki, this would probably be where Katsuki gets pissed at Iida's popularity and attempts to trip him. Sure enough, he already stuck his foot out. With the setup fully realized, he just needed to play his part. Just as Iida was coming close to Katsuki, he came running at him from another side with his soda can open.

"Iida, thank god you're here, how do we do the WOAH!" Izuku ran to Iida, intentionally tripping over Katsuki, flinging his arm backwards and spilling purple liquid all over Katsuki. Iida saw Izuku tripping, and quickly ran to help him, but not quick enough as Katsuki picked Izuku off the ground and slammed him against a wall.

"DEKU YOU FUCK! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO ME! IM GONNA BREAK YOU BEYOND REPAIR YOU HEAR ME?!" Katsuki yelled at him, as his rage caused his soda drenched shirt to boil.

"Stop that right now!" Iida called out, "It was obvious you were the one who tripped him, now apologize!"

"Trip him! I WAS GONNA TRIP YOU! AND HE GOT IN THE WAY! SO I SHOULD BE POUNDING HIM TWICE AS HARD!" Katsuki yelled attracting the attention of everyone around him.

"You were what?!" The tall senior looking student uttered in anger, "You're despicable!"

"Yeah! Screw you Katsuki! Leave that poor kid alone!" Yelled the girl to his right.