The End Is Nigh (Final Arc)

One Week Timeskip...

Izuku woke up to the sound of his ringing alarm clock. Lifting his sheets, he found both Toga and Eri, both sound asleep in his bed, something that happens on a regular ever since she moved in, which really made him wonder why she had her own room, or why she made sure to keep Eri at least 20 feet away from it. Getting up, he immediately got to finalizing his work. The bar looked empty, and the weapons were all moved to the main room. This was their final attack, the final deciding battle he has been building up to. His troops were ready and set, and Kurogiri behind the bar, giving him breakfast.

"Have the last of the Nomu's been mobilized?" Asked Izuku.

"Indeed they have, Young Master." Replied Kurogiri.

"What about the guys? have they been made aware?" Asked Izuku.

"We have." A voice answered him from behind.

Sitting next to him was Dabi, Spinner and Sachi.

"Everyone's been made aware." Said Sachi, "We're just waiting on you."

"Good, give me about three more days to tie up the loose ends in our plan of attack, and then, it will be time for us to crush the heroes once and for all." Said Izuku, "It was about time the world begun to fear quirks like they used to."

"Fear quirks? Excuse me but what exactly is the plan here?" Asked Sachi.

"To revive the fear that everyone has forgotten: The fear of the quirked." Answered Izuku, "And we will do so by destroying the one thing that makes them feel safe: the heroes. Once they lose faith in the heroes, they will have no one to believe in, and all of a sudden, they will start fearing each other because there will be no one stopping people from rampaging around with quirks."

Izuku pulled out a vial filled with white liquid.

"And once they start to fear, they will be begging me to inject them." laughed the villain boss maniacally.

"You did it?" asked Kurogiri with excitement, "You successfully replicated the Silent Plague virus?"

"Yep, I did." Izuku said with confidence, "Soon, the work will not only be back to quirkless, but they will be happy with it! And maybe even see me as a hero, for saving them from their biggest fear: themselves."

However, Kurogiri looked at his with skepticism.

"Why was I not made aware that the virus was perfected?" Thought the bartender as he carried on with his dishwashing, "Something's not right..."

Nearly two whole has passed since Mightless's last attack, and the world seemed at ease. Endeavor never publicly admitted his past crimes, instead opting to change his ways before revealing everything was said and done. While the League of Villains's hideout was never found, the pro heroes never let up their search, although, they have calmed down quite a bit.

Sadly, the same couldn't be said for Class A nor B. Once Class B decided to get involved into Class A's problems, they started meeting up with each other on a regular basis. Of course keeping their intentions secret from the teachers in risk of getting expelled. This time around, the group met up in the Class B dorms's main room.

"It's been nearly two whole weeks and still there's no sign of Midoriya!" Kaminari ranted, "I can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing!"

"Good for us, but bad for him." Kendo deduced, "The only way this can be bad for us is if he is planning a massive attack, but there are several reasons that involves the harm of him to back up the reasons to his inactivity."