The Sports Festival

From one dark alley to another, the faint sounds of one's footsteps could be heard, faintly muffled under the sound of rain, lashing against the pavement. A frantic panting can be heard, accompanying this symphony of desperation as a formerly great villain and leader ran from his former colleagues.

His body, battered and bruised, aching from torture wounds, would have made you believe he was a victim to the League Of Villains rather than it's former leader. The waves of raindrops soaked what was left of his dark robe, moisturizing his dried, wrinkled skin, and keeping fresh wounds from closing. He didn't stop his panicked sprint though, as he could heard the sound of his pursuers dead behind him.

"GET HIM! DON'T LET THE TRAITOR ESCAPE!" Yelled one of his pursuers, letting his nearby companions know that he found him.

soon after that, another silhouette jumped down from the rooftops, his body shifting mid fall, as he blocked the escape route of our former Villain.

"You've got guts, killing two of our men and bolting, but did you really think you can escape us?!" Asked the chaser.

His target remained silent.

"Too scared to even utter out a single word huh? Don't worry, we won't kill you, we have much, much better uses for you." The now gargantuan ape of a man stood above him, swinging at him with his massive arm, "Now come now, it's time to go to sleep."

Suddenly, the Gorilla villain felt an indescribable pain coming from his left arm, where he supposedly hit his mark. His eyes panicked at his left arm started to crumble, getting completely reduced to dust. Just then, the scrawny, broken, ex-fearless leader charged forward, placing his palm on his foe's forehead. Screams of agony could be heard as the beast-man's head's flesh peeled off, leaving a human skull crumbled to dust seconds later. The limp, lifeless corpse flopped to the ground as Shigaraki rubbed his right arm, where he had taken the hit.

"Broken." He thought, as he then continued to limp away

Reaching the more illuminated parts of town, Shigaraki hurried to make it out into the open. At this point, he knew it was either getting turned into another mindless soldier or getting arrested, and frankly, even he knew which one was the better option. But of course, before he could reach the exit, he was stopped by another attacker.

"Great! Now you escaped AND killed one of our search party participants, you've really done it, haven't..."

Suddenly, a throwing knife came flying out of the dark, stabbing the guy right through the head. The dead corpse of the villain staggered back a little bit, before collapsing into a pile of trash. Shigaraki, looking around fearfully, attempted to call out of help, but couldn't muster up the energy to even form any words, suddenly, a silhouette jumped down from the rook. Shigaraki, attempting to run, tripped and fell into his back, staring fearfully at the stranger.

"Who the heck are you?" Asked the imposing figure.

No response.

"Well hello, "Mr Hand-on-Face, the name's Stain"

Back at the hideout, Izuku waited patiently for Toga's return, as well as conjuring up another plan. Kurogiri got curious, and looked over at Izuku's notes. On his notebook, he saw an album of all the students from class A, with scribbles all over them.

"Wondering what I'm doing, huh?" Asked Izuku, not even looking up.

"Well, with you, this could literally mean anything." Replied Kurogiri.

"I have learned, with my experience in Class A that they all want to become heroes for different reasons. And of course, as you know, the reason you seek to become a hero also make you into someone you think can be described as "hero." In other words, the definition of hero varies in between students, and their ideals can still be influenced."