Photos of Tony and his kid ~ Marvel (Avengers? Irondad? Spider-son?)

Natasha/BlackWidow's POV~
I grab my things ready to walk out the door of our newest hiding place when Steve stops me.

"Where are you going Nat?" he asks. "You know it's dangerous to go out in broad daylight."

"I know it's dangerous Steve but I don't really care and to where I'm going? I'm going to see Tony," I answer.

Steve freezes at the mention of the name of his ex-teammate. He snaps out of it a few seconds later before his face turns to annoyed looking one.

"He's even worse Nat. He'll put you in jail. You're not going out if he's the one you're going too."

"First of all Steve, fuck you. You're not my parent and second, you're not the boss of me. I'm still going to meet up with Tony. He's the one who wanted a meeting and who reached out to me, so I'm going," I snap back, not wanting to waste more time.

"Meeting? If he wanted a meeting, he should have reached out to all of us! Or at least me!" Steve yells before I slap him.

With his head turned to the side and cheek starting to turn red, Steve now slowly turns his head back to me, waiting for my next bit of input.

"Why would Tony reach out to you Steve? Why!" I shout as more of the rouge Avengers come into the room to see what was going on. "I'll tell you why. I'm the only one he trusts anymore. He certainly wouldn't trust the coward that drove his shield into his arc-reactor, you know the thing keeping him alive, before leaving him for dead in a frozen wasteland," I snap again before turning around and facing the door. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a meeting to attend."

I slam the door behind me once I step through it. I don't care that I yelled at him or that the team heard. He does not get to judge Tony after the shit he pulled. I walk for about five minutes before seeing a familiar black car pull up. The window goes down to reveal Pepper?

"Pepper? What are you doing here?" I ask a little shocked.

"I was in the neighbourhood and thought I would save Tony the trouble of picking you up," she answers before the door opens. "Hop in the Compound isn't that far away."

I do as I'm told and get into the passenger seat of Pepper's car. Once I'm buckled in, she pulls out into traffic.

"I was supposed to walk to the compound, why was Tony going to pick me up?" I ask.

"Since he reached out to you, Tony has been worrying about Ross finding out. He thought while on your walk there, Ross was going to grab you," Pepper answers as we pull onto the driveway for the compound.

I remain silent and hang my head.

"He shouldn't worry about me so much. I broke his trust," I say out loud. "Why would he care so much about me after I broke his trust?" I ask as the car comes to a stop.

"Nat look at me."

I do.

"He still thinks of you as his family. He shouldn't," Pepper says. "But he does. I've tried to get him to stop thinking like that but nothing works. You are apart of his family and nothing will change that. The only person that changed that is fucking Rogers and if I get my hands on him," Pepper adds, clenching her fists until they went white.

Pepper releases her fists with a deep breath in, letting it out again, before turning to me.

"Anyways, we're here. I'll take you to the meeting room and you can take it from there," Pepper says with a smile before getting out of the car.

I quickly follow after Pepper. People walking around the compound seemed a little shocked to see me there with Pepper but soon went back to their own business. Once we got to the meeting room, Pepper said Tony shouldn't be too far away and goodbye before walking out the door.