Chapter 12

Arthit kept his gaze firmly locked with Kong's the entire time he slowly moved towards him. He could clearly see the confusion flashing through his eyes. Mixed with multiple emotions that was frankly too difficult to parse individually. Perhaps there was even some anticipation. A dash of passion. A hint of lust. Intermittently clouded by the haze of fear. His normally stoic face now washed with all sorts of expressions as the distance between them steadily decreased.

The tip of Kong's tongue, innocently peeking out to moisten his parched lips suddenly became the object of the Arthit's focus. And as Arthit proceeded to reach his coveted destination, he noticed Kong staring back at his mouth. His own slightly parted as he anxiously waited for his roommate to finally take the last step in crushing all boundaries. Changing their relationship in ways that would be impossible to revert back.

What was Kong thinking. What did he want. Was Arthit playing on his mind just as much as Kong had taken hold of Arthit's consciousness. Would he accept or reject Arthit's obvious intention, Arthit couldn't tell. But there was definitely one way to find out.

So Arthit angled his head and went in for the kill. The lips that had been tantalizing him for weeks now. The mouth that was so looking so inviting, waiting to be claimed by him. The soft tongue patiently waiting in the darkness of their cavern. But just as Arthit was about to fuse their mouths together, close the last inch of distance between them, did Kong quickly avert his head, leading to Arthit grazing the skin of Kong's cheeks with his lips.

And that is how they stayed. Kong lying flat on his back. Staring unblinkingly up at the ceiling. Arthit pressed against Kong's side. His face half buried in Kong's neck. Inhaling his musky smell. Letting the strangeness of this situation wash over them. After a while, a long silent while, when Kong finally felt Arthit quietly nuzzling him behind his ear. His lips briefly flirting with the lobe. The tip of his nose tracing a path across his hair, down the side of his neck, did Kong suck in a deep breath and rushed out a quiet whisper.

"P' we shouldn't...."

"We shouldn't what?"

Arthit dropped quick, small pecks at the base of his neck. Slowly following the sharp edges of his collar bone.

"We...uh...this...this is not right..."

"What is not right?"

The moist tip of his tongue sneaked out to lightly tease the pulse thrumming rapidly at the base of Kong's neck.

"This....you...and...and....me..."

"Really? But you...are just perfect."

The soft kisses across his shoulder were now covering the stem of his neck, lightly teasing the pronounced Adam's apple before reaching the tip of his chin. Curving in to begin tracing his jaw. Arthit's warm breath barely blowing at the edges of Kong's mouth before it moved away again.

"But...P'...what we...are doing....is....wrong..."

Arthit had shifted his body to now loom over Kong's, his arms caging him in, while his mouth had begun taking all liberties possible to explore the smooth, intoxicating skin partially exposed by his night-shirt. He deliberately moved to position his mouth over Kong's ear, and softly breathed.

"Tell me Kong. What is it that we are doing?"

The air blown directly into his ear caused a shiver to run down Kong's spine and a completely involuntarily moan rushed out of his mouth as Arthit clamped down his teeth around his ear lobe. Softly suckling at it. Kong without being fully aware of his own actions moved his hands to tentatively bury them into Arthit's hair, holding his head in the current position, hoping the sweet torture would continue, yet tugging at it half-heartedly to stop them from going any further.

But they were soon reaching a point of no return when Kong continued massaging his scalp as Arthit began suckling and biting down bright, red bruises all along Kong's neck. Marking him as his own. Dropping the weight of his body all along Kong's, close enough that not even a whisper of breath could pass between them. Arthit reached up and slowly whispered in Kong's ear again.

"Tell me you don't want this and I will stop."

Arthit's hands had found themselves gripping Kong's waist. Massaging the sides of his hips in a hypnotic rhythm.

"Stop me Kong, cause I am about to kiss you."

"I..."

Kong squirmed under Arthit, and it wasn't entirely clear if it was to get away from Arthit or to get closer.

"Stop me now Kong."

And catching Arthit completely off guard, Kong pressed his fingers hard against his scalp and guided Arthit's face to his own. Capturing Arthit's lips hungrily, roughly biting them, keeping his face firmly in place. The pressure of Kong's fingers and lips progressively increasing as he continued feasting on the plump, juicy lips, that were more than content to be Kong's meal.

Kong finally slowed down the assault on Arthit, allowing him to take some of the control back, their lips now nibbling at each other more slowly, more sensuously, Arthit's tongue trying and succeeding to pry his lips apart to dive deep into the moist, warm cavern. Both of them settling in to continue their exploration. Enjoying the satisfying culmination, however temporary, to their endless game of cat and mouse.

Lips almost inseparably fused, teeth gnashing against each other, tongues involved in an ongoing battle of dominance. And caught in the haze of passion, Arthit began pushing his hands up under his t-shirt. His nails lightly scraping against Kong's naked skin. His fingers running against the pronounced ribs, lightly tickling his waist, squeezing his sides urgently as their kiss deepened.

His exploratory hands were now freely running against his naked skin, his thumb briefly rubbing against his nipples before they began grazing their way towards his back. Their bodies automatically getting pressed further together, both their obvious erections rubbing against each other, when Kong had an almost visceral reaction, suddenly placing both his hands on Arthit's shoulders and pushing him back. Abruptly ripping their lips apart.

Arthit looked down at Kong. Their eyes instantly locking. Both breathing hard to get their wildly beating hearts under control. And while Arthit wanted to clearly continue their performance, Kong wasn't so bold the second time around. And as Arthit tried to bend down again, Kong firmly kept up the pressure against his shoulders.

"P'....no...."

"What's wrong?"

"I...I am tired. I want to...uh....sleep now..."

Arthit continued staring at him steadily. Trying to gauge his reaction. Trying to read the situation. Trying to figure out how and what just happened. But there was no way his passion fueled brain was going to be able to analyze their current state. So he simply nodded and rolled off of Kong. Giving both of them much needed space required to be able to breathe normally again.

And they laid there, for seconds, minutes, hours. Only their heavy breaths breaking the silence of the night. Both completely aware that they had just taken the irreversible step ahead. Arthit consumed with satisfied smiles. Kong devolving in frowns. They slowly closed their eyes. Sleep finally taking over their confused thoughts. One simply elated. The other more frightened.