Baby and Uncle

That night, while I was still in recovery, I couldn't sleep. Not because it was a new place. Not because Craig wasn't by my side, either. It was because of the fear deep within my chest. The fear that Ronnie would break out of prison and hurt Craig. Or worse, kill him. Then, what would he do? Would Damien Marie be safe? Would she, too, fall victim to Ronnie Radke's wrath? I don't know what I'd do without either of them. I just wish Ronnie wasn't like that. I just hope he's changed.

Finally, morning came around and I was able to see my beautiful little family. Craig came into the room, holding a crying Damien. I automatically smiled as I took the sweet, innocent child from my boyfriend's arms, holding her up to my now bare breast as she latched on to feed.

"How'd you sleep?" Craig asked, softly as he began to brush his hand against Dami's head. She may just be a day old, but she already has a full head of soft, brown hair.

"Not too good." I reply, looking up from the baby girl in my arms. "I kept having these nightmares about Ronnie coming to kill you."

"I'm not sure that'll ever happen." I gave Craig a questioning look. "Ronnie is an ass, but he's definitely not a murderer."

"I'm not too sure about that."

"Oh my God!" I hear Robert nearly squeal as he walks into the room.

"Hey, Damien!" Michael cries as he follows Robert in. "Hey, my little niece! How are you?"

"She's doing amazing." I reply, the little angel in my arms letting go as she lay her head against my chest. I began to pat her back in an effort to burp her as Michael and Robert just stand there, smiling at my sweet little girl. Soon enough, she let out a tiny burp as Michael silently asked to hold her. "Watch her head." I say, handing the little innocent to my brother, who seems to have an emptiness inside him. Almost like he wants a child of his own.

"Hey, baby girl." Michael whispers as the innocent let's out a small noise. "Hi. I'm your uncle, baby." I can already tell they will always be inseparable.