Damien Marie

Monte's POV:

This is the fifteenth time this week, alone, that I have woken up to a baby kicking on my bladder. Trying to get out of bed and not wake Craig, all the while making it to the bathroom was a B.I.T.C.H.

"Monte?" I hear Craig call from the bedroom. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah." I reply, pulling my boxers back up. It's been five months since I found out about the baby. My ultrasound appointment is tomorrow and, hopefully, we get to see what little Jellybean is.

~

Max's POV:

Brandon's been acting weird the past couple days. Like, really weird. We've been dating for a couple months now and I can tell something's up.

"You gonna tell me what's wrong?" I ask in a near singing tone. Brandon simply shook his head in a silent 'no.' "Baby, it's okay. You can tell me."

"You'd think I'm some sort of freak." He replied. This made my heart sink in my chest.

"Brandon, listen...I have a friend, who's a guy, that is pregnant. I'm pretty sure he's not a freak. And neither are you."

"That's just the thing, Maxie. I am a freak."

"No, you're a gorgeous human being." I began to stroke his soft, strawberry blond hair. "I love you, no matter what." Brandon let out a sigh in, what sounded like, defeat.

"I was born with the same condition as your friend." He said, looking down at his hands. "Max, I...remember the night we got together? The night we became boyfriends?" I nod a quick, yet silent 'yes.' "We had sex and...Max, I'm pregnant with your child." My eyes widened at this. I could feel my jaw drop in shock. "I knew you'd hate me." That was enough. I pulled Brandon into a tight hug, Lightly petting his hair in an effort to calm him.

"I love you, no matter what." I said, just before kissing his forehead. "I'll always be here for you, babe."

~

Craig's POV:

"It's a girl." Monte said to himself. I smiled at his excitement. "It's a sweet baby girl."

"What do you wanna name her?" I ask, not once taking my eyes off the road. Monte hummed in thought for a moment.

"How about...Damien?"

"Damien Marie?" I questioned, looking over to Monte for a second.

"I love it!" He replied, smiling as he looked down at his now huge stomach. "Damien Marie Mabbitt."

"Beautiful."

"I love you, Craig." Monte whispered, rubbing his bulging stomach with his thumb.

"I love you, too Monte." I reach a hand out for his stomach, lightly feeling the soft kick of our baby girl. "And I love you, too, Damien Marie."