Breakups Suck

Monte's POV:

It's been eight months already and I'm crying my eyes out. Not because of my hormones being out of wack, but because Craig broke up with me. His reason? He didn't give one. I strongly suspect it's because of the lack of sex over the past four months and the fact that I just want to cuddle. Honestly, if this is how he's gonna act, Damien is better off without her father.

"Monte," I hear my brother, Michael, say as he walks into the room. "I know you're not okay, but could you please at least eat something? You haven't had any food in the past couple days, I'm worried about you." He hands me a plate of eggs. I accept the food, but only to try and make Michael happy. Picking up the fork, I try and take a bite, but I end up putting it back down as I cry heavier.

"Michael, you don't know what it's like." I said, looking up from the eggs. "I loved him. And I thought he loved me, but he left me. He abandoned his own daughter."

"You both have me." Michael pulled me into a hug, trying to calm me down. "I know I'm not the same, but I'm close enough."

"Thank you, Michael."

"It's no problem, big bro." He picked up the fork, holding a bite of egg to my mouth. "Now, seriously...eat." This time, I gladly take the egg.

~

Craig''s POV:

I can't believe what I've done. I just can't fucking believe it! I broke up with the one person who I loved the most. And for what? So my dad wouldn't abandon me? So my mom wouldn't disown me? For fuck sake, Monte's carrying my child! I know what I did was wrong. I know I could never make it up to him, but I just want him back. I just want him to be safe. You know why I broke up with Monte? It's because I don't know how to stand up to my parents. I don't know how to tell them to fuck off. Well, you know what? I think it's time that I actually do something right for myself. I think it's time that I stand up for, not just myself, but Monte. It's time I tell my dad to fuck off.  Time for mom to know what her son really is. Gay. If they can't be happy for me, if they can't accept myself, Monte and our child, I don't want to be their son anymore.