Dominant by Definition

Craig's POV:

Monte. Is. HOT! I'm more than grateful to be staying at his place. I just wish he was gay. He's probably got a girlfriend. And if he is actually gay, he's probably got some hot guy to call his. We're currently working on a new album, so the guys are hanging out at Monte's house a lot. I don't mind, though. They're pretty cool. But, Monte. I would do anything to be able to go down on him.

"Craig," Max whispers in my ear, snapping me out of my thoughts. "You might wanna go take care of that bulge in your jeans." Shit! I was too wrapped up in my thoughts to even notice. Hopefully nobody else saw it. Especially Monte. I stand up, walking to my room and closing the door behind me. I didn't even notice Monte open it as I remove my jeans, allowing my boxers fall with them.

"Craig," Monte whispers, startling me to no tomorrow. He just simply laughs, walking closer to me. "I looked into you. I didn't know you were gay." Fuck! What's he gonna do? "I told the other guys I was tired, so they're gone now. And, I'm sure you've seen the way I look at you." Monte winked at me, pinning me to the wall. I could feel his body touch mine. I want him so bad. He lightly kisses my lips, probably to test me. I don't let him pull away, though. I put my hand on the back of his head, making our lips collide. I run my tongue along his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He pulls away, smiling. "You'll soon learn, sweet cheeks, I'm the dominant here." Another wink.

"And I'll let you be." I reply. Monte smiles at this, but he doesn't know. "Once."

"We'll see about that." He leads a trail of kisses down my neck and chest. I moan out of pleasure, wanting him to go further down.

~

Monte and I fell onto the bed, panting. Okay, Maybe I won't be the dominant one all the time. I curl up in his arms, falling asleep quickly to the sound of his heartbeat.