Do You Love Me?

Craig's POV:

I let out a sigh as I walked up to Monte's front door, wondering if I should knock or just leave. On one hand, I really want to make it up to him. But on the other, I don't know if it'll make things worse. My heart gets the better of me, making me knock. Soon enough, someone answers, but it's not Monte.

"You got a lot of nerve showing up here, Mabbitt." Michael says, clearly furious.

"Let him in." I hear Monte say in the background, his voice faint. Almost like he's been crying for day. "Why did you do it?"

"Because I didn't know how to stand up to my parents." I replied, tears starting their way down my own cheeks now. "I'm sorry, Monte."

"Sorry don't cut it." Michael hissed. I could feel his hateful gaze on me as I just continued to look at Monte.

"Do you love me?" Monte asked, clearly still upset.

"Of course." I didn't hesitate to answer him. "I will always love you." I could hear Michael scoff.

"Yeah, that's why you broke up with him in the first place." Michael added, harshly. "Shortly before his due date, might I add!"

"Michael, stop." Monte warned. "Craig, I love you, too. Please take me back."

"He should be begging you for that." Michael said, hatefully.

"Mikey, STOP IT!" Monte yelled, soon looking back down at his hands.

"I thought you wouldn't want me back." I said, quietly. "Does this mean I get my sweet little bear back?" Monte nodded a silent 'yes' as I walked over to hug him. "I will always love you, Monte Bear. No matter what."

"I love you, too, Craig." Monte's crying seemed to calm as I rubbed small circles on his back. I truly love this man more than anything. And I'm ready to stand up to whoever disagrees with us. Even if it means my own family.