80. First Touch.

Mulai dari awal

"Y-yes," he stuttered.

"Bingo," I repeated my word of earlier and he gulped, closing his eyes briefly. He was starting to worry me. "Love, is everything okay?" I walked back to him and touched his arm. He shivered and backed away a bit. I paused. "Was I too brutal with you?"

I would admit that I kind of jumped on him unexpectedly. Though, it wasn't really the first time that I kissed him or touched him like that. 

"No, you weren't," he protested, shaking his head quickly, "You were really g-good. You always are."

I was reassured a little bit.

"What's the problem then?" I asked him and he stared down at the ground, not saying anything. "Love-"

"We can continue doing it if you want," he blurted out suddenly, interrupting me in my sentence, and I blinked.

"Continue what?"

"What we were d-doing."

When he finished his sentence, he looked slightly scared for a moment, and I frowned, kind of confused. It only took me a few seconds to realize what he meant and I wanted to slap myself in the face for being so dumb.

"Oh," I said then, my eyes widening, and that was a really deep 'oh'. I tried to think of something but no better words were coming to my mind and I could only stare at Pierre. Though, under such an intense stare and long silence, he freaked out.

"Just forget it. It's a dumb idea," he quickly said, brushing the topic off due to my lack of responsiveness, "It's neither the good moment nor the right place for that. Let's just go."

He passed by me, embarrassed as hell, but I grabbed his arm to stop him from walking away. He looked back at me with adorable eyes.

"Let's find an empty room," I stated and I pulled him in an unknown direction.

"Wait!" He exclaimed and I stopped in front of a random door. I opened it and just my luck, it was an empty bedroom. I pulled my love inside and locked the door behind us, pushing him against it. I placed my hands at both sides of his head. He gulped. "D-Declan, do we have the right to be here?"

"Did you seriously ask me to continue making out with you?" I asked him, completely ignoring his question, and this unstoppable smile came on my face. "Like, you want us to continue kissing and touching and maybe, just maybe, go a little bit further?"

I really hoped that I understood him right. 

"Can we switch on the lights to talk about this?" Pierre asked me and I decided to do what he wanted. Thankfully, I found the light switch close by.

"Done," I said when the lights were switched on and he let out a nervous laugh.

"Well, I - I - I'm -" he was stuck again. He closed his eyes, taking in a deep breathe, and when he reopened them, he looked suddenly really determined, "I'm okay with some foreplay." 

I clearly wasn't expecting that one and Pierre quickly looked down, blushing to his ears. Me, I was simply stunned. Okay, what the hell was going on? I must really be dreaming. This couldn't be real.

"Foreplay?" I repeated, just to make sure that I heard him right, and he nodded timidly. "Since when do you know about preliminaries? I didn't even know that you knew this term."

"I'm not so dumb," he exclaimed, pouting at me. "My friends, I mean my ex-friends, talked about it sometimes, and I did some research on the topic."

"Research?" I repeated again, this dumb expression on my face, and he glared at me.

"Declan, I'm trying to have an important talk with you. Take me seriously," he said but I still couldn't process it. I did joke with Pierre about the fact that he should make some research on sex and all but I didn't think that he would actually do it. "Are you even listening to me?"