81. Movie Night.

"Your hickey is finally disappearing," Joshua stated while glancing at my neck. He had a bad expression on his face but I wasn't surprised. He had been looking at me like this for about one week. He didn't really appreciate the fact that I left him for his birthday to spend a little private moment with Pierre. I tried to apologize to him but I quickly realized that I should just let him calm down by himself.

"Sadly it is," I sighed, glancing down at myself in the hope of seeing the remaining trace of the said hickey but obviously, I couldn't see it since it was on my neck.

"Ask Pierre to give you another one."

"I would have if I could."

"Wait for next year then. I will make sure to throw another unwanted birthday party."

This was the kind of salty comment that I had been receiving for the past week and once again, I chose to simply ignore it.

"Are you going to buy something?" I asked my friend instead and he shrugged, saying that he didn't know yet. Joshua and I were currently at the game store. We decided to pass by here on our way to the video club. I needed to buy a few movies for tonight.

Tonight, Pierre and I were going to have a little movie session together and when I said together, I didn't mean together as in the same room. We were simply going to watch the movies at the same time, but in different locations, while talking to each other on the phone. It was my love who got the idea after seeing one episode of Gossip Girl with Melanie on T.V. The idea seemed really fun to me, so I could only agree to it.

No need to say that I was really excited.

"I'm wondering, do you even regret leaving me for my birthday to screw your boyfriend?" Joshua asked me unexpectedly as he grabbed one video game in his hands and I blinked.

"I did celebrate it with you."

"But you didn't stay till the very end so it doesn't count," he informed me and I sighed.

"I'm really sorry, Josh," I apologized once again and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Declan, I know for a fact that if you had the chance to turn back time, you would choose to do exactly the same thing, so really, keep your sorry to yourself," he told me and I had to admit that he was right.

Extremely right.

"It was an opportunity that I couldn't miss," I explained to him, "As a man, you must surely understand me." He frowned at my words and I added quietly, "You have no idea how good Pierre was."

Joshua grimaced.

"Spare me the unnecessary details please," he said but since we were already on the topic, I decided to tell him about the thing that had been on my mind. 

"Pierre didn't freak out," I told him as I started staring into space, "I thought that he would back away at some point but he took the situation pretty well."

"Well, I guess that it's all good then," Joshua concluded and I paused.

"If you say so."

He frowned.

"What? It's not all good?" He asked me in confusion and I shrugged.

"I don't really know," I admitted and he was even more confused. I quickly explained myself, "It's just that, I talked with Pierre every single night since then and we didn't mention what happened even once. He did say that he felt good after we were done but I don't know. I expected him to give me a bit more feedback afterwards."

"Reassure me. He's not acting weirdly again, right?" my friend asked me defensively.

"No, he's his usual self actually," I told him honestly, "I can even say that he has been in a very good mood lately."