Who would've Guessed it

Welcome back, I hope you enjoy this chapter it gets to be a short chapter maybe , I don't know well have to wait and see. :)

Anna's pov:

             Okay, I thought to myself, I couldn't believe that this is real, he was real; but he is, this is.I've been out of my new school for a total of 2 days, and I was to be out for a week; and then back to school and then back into detention, oh detention; I almost completely forgot about it, we have two weeks of  detention. Ugh.

"Wooh" a voice said.

            I understood why that voice said it, it was because I about fell, down the steps.What a great thing to do when you are about to meet your, (well I don't know what we are called yet or if we're called anything for that matter) lets jsut call him my friend's brother and his soon to be wife and Jessie's sister-in-law.

 "Thanks, I'm not one to walk in heels a lot ." I said

          For some reason, I have butterflies in my stomach. Why was I getting nervous?, I have no reason to be nervous.I look ahead of me, only a few more steps to go, my butterflies are flying everywhere, my heart started to beat faster,and  my feet felt like they were going to give out on me, my hands started to sweat, really badly.I reached the last step, I froze on it. Looking straight at the back of Jessie's head, I let out a long sigh.I took that last step and I was being lead to through the living room to the dining room. My feet felt like fire every step I took. As  my heels would make a 'clink clonk' sound, my grip tightened and he squeezed my hand back, he had a very strong grip. Cause when he squeezed my hand back it hurt.

         We were almost at the dinning room entrance, I smelt a wonderful fragrant and aroma. It smelt of fresh cooked meat or something, I don't know what it was but it made my stomach fill with hunger instead of the butterflies.We walked into the dinner room, and who was standing there, two couples, one I didn't know and the other couple, I knew exactly who they were and what they were.

 "Samantha?" I said in a questioning tone. Surprised really not shocked but mostly just surprised.

 "Anna?, so your the girl Jessie has been keeping up stairs away from me.?" She asked but yet also stated in the same amazement as I did before.

 "I guess so, I didn't see any other girl up there, unless she's invisible." I laughed at my own joke. Low  and behold, "Grant, its Nice to see you again." I said as I walked over and hugged them both.

 "Nice to see you too and that you and my brother have hit it off.." he said as he nodded his head into Jessie's direction.

 I looked back in his direction "yes, I do believe so." I said turning back to Sam. She gasped, " oh my word, shut up, no-away, it looks F.A.B -U -.L.O.U.S." she sang out the word fabulous.

 "what you made this beautiful dress?" i asked in admiration.

"yes i made it just for you" she said with a huge smile on her pixie like face.

I twirled for her to see her own creation, I liked it, no I loved it. It fit me perfectly and it was stunning on me , if I don't say so myself.

 "You look great" grant said, showing his fangs a little and I stepped back, "no, she looks, wonderful." Sam said.

 "No she looks beautiful." The couple said.

 "No, your all wrong, she looks like an angel." Jessie said as he came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.