Realization...or insanity.

Hey welcome back, sorry I haven't had an update on my story lately I've been just busy my family is going through a divorce. So it alittle tough right now but ill try my best to start updating more often.

If you have stayed and kept reading, I thank you; and I hope u enjoy this chapter.

Chapter: dinner flavors

Anna's pov:

It was almost time to go down for dinner, I have been cooped up in this bedroom for about 12 hours, Jessie has gone and gotten me breakfest and lunch.

He had told me that I could meet his brother and his wife, this got me thinking about what they would be like, would they like me?, are they like Jessie?, do they know about jessie?, how does he still go to school? Why does he still go to school?

Jessie walked in, holding a beautiful ocean blue dresss in his hands. My eyes grew large with amazement and aww struck astonishment.

"For me?" I asked my mouth hanging in an open O shape.

"Yes dear, samantha made it, expecally for you." He said grinning from ear to ear.

Samantha? I thought, samantha who? This puzzled me and my mouth shaped into a firm line.

Jessie must've notice my frustration because his smile vanished.

"Samantha is my brothers wife." He said tring to reassure me.

"Oh" is all I could manage.

"Will you please put this on, iif not I'm sure samantha would be crushed..if not for her, do it for me." He said pleaded with a smile, that I nor anyone could have the power to diminish.

I mean who would want to it'd be like killing a small childs dreams.

"Okay, jessie I will for samantha." I said knowing he'd be hurt because I said her name instead f his.

It didn't seem to faze him, he stood therre with a grin on his face and held out the dress,"come on, I have to go make dinner." He said extending his arms too me.

I reached for the dress, gently moving it from his arms to mine.

"Am I on a time limit to take a shower?, or can I take my time on getting ready?" I asked hopeful that he would say I could take a shower.

He sighed, "Anna, you don't need time to get all beatuifiyed, your already gorgous you look like a queen." He said with a truthful smile on his face.

I just smiled and nodded," so I don't have time to take a shower?" I asked in a joking tone.

"If you want sweety, you can." He said smiling still showing nothing but pearly white teeth.

With that he turned and walked out,closing the door behind him.

I layed the dress on the bed, making sure there was absolutely no wrinkles in it.

I headed to the master bathroom, it was as big as the bedroom, if not bigger. It had marble floors, cold on my bare feet. It had counter tops that matched the floors. The sink was like an old oval shaped that was high above the counter, behind the sink sat a elegant mirror; around the mirror was a gold frame, with a unique pattrn enscribed into it.

I closed the door, I got undressed, I starred at the wall length mirror that hung on the wall just in front of the shower. I inspected my body from head to toe.

My body looked withered and tired and washed.

I felt drained of energy. My ankle throbbed from the mark I got when I was four.