Random Text messages

Welcome back if you kept reading... thanks:D

I hope I'm doing betterr:D

Anyways here's another chapter:) chaptr 5.

*Random Txt Messages*

I helped Alex finish unpacking the kitchen and partly some of his clothes, when I got a txt message from my ex boyfriend back in Washington.

<From><Brandon>

Hey Anna, you proobly don't want to hear from me, but I had to check and see if you made it to your new home... let me know.

<To><Brandon>

Hi, I've. Made it here safely, and I'm busy so ill txt u another day when I'm more settled in.k. ttyl.

<From><Brandon>

Ok, well my sis said hi and I hope you are ok we all miss you, expecally me.

With that I didn't even want to text him for a reason. And he had the nerve to text me. I don't want to think about what he did. So I reached into my back pocket and pulled out the peaice of notebook paper Grant had given me.

I typed in his number...

<To><756-678-7000>

HEY!!!! Its Anna!!! Is this Gant?

<From><756-678-7000>

Hey Anna!, and yes this is Grant. What's up?? What's wrong?? Do I need to come get u??

He answered with so much concern in his words it made me want to cry....but I didn't.

I added his number into my contact list under Grant...

I paused at his name I didn't know his last name... without thinking I wrote him back.

<TO><Grant>

<From><Anna>

Hey wats your last name, so I can add it to ur contact....?

<From><Grant>

<To><Anna>

I'm sorry Anna but ill have to talk to u tom. I'm. Kinda on a date with my gf.

Without answering him back I checked the time....I gasped at the time...

The time said 8:49pm.

<To><Grant>

<From><Anna>

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't realize it was this late....ill just txt you tomorrow...hey btw can you pick me up for school tomorrow?

<To><Anna>

<From><Grant>

Yeah that's fine Anna ill pick u up at 6:30am:) okay?

<To><Grant>

<From><Anna>

Yeahs that's fine...thanks, cya tom. :)

That was the last message from him...and from me to him.

I went up to my room as I climbed the stairs my phone went off and it revealed that I had a ne message...

I thought it was Grant saying good night or something...but I opened my old looking phone. . And it read this:

<From><497-837-9354>

HEY! Your so beautiful....I wish I could be with u forever......:D

<To><497-837-9354>

Uh, Who is this? And thanks for calling me beautiful..... but its alittle weird since I don't know who u are....

<From><497-837-9354>

This is Jessie!:D

He said with so much happiness to his words...

<To><497-837-9354>

Oh, well Jessie, I'm trying to sleep...(whiich was a lie..I tought to myself) ...can I just text or talk to u at school? I asked him.

I added him into my contact list under -Jessie Wright-

<From><Jessie Wright>

Yeah that's fine beautiful. Sleep well princess..cya tomorrow.:)

I thought is was alttle weird for him to txt me or even call me princess...but I pluged my phone in and started to unpact my bedroom.. my phones clock read..9:47.

I told myself that I would spend 13 minutes on unpacking and then take a shower and hit the hay.

13 minutes passed and I was nearly done unpacking...I put the last box I had left beside the bookshevelf..where as the box only contained my books, I had put all my clothes the vry few that I had along with the 3 pairs of shoes I had...my tennis shoes, my flip-flops, and my one pair of black high heels...

I wasn't one of those girls who love to shop, matter of fact I hated shopping, I never felt any iinterest in shopping.

I turned away from my punity closet and head to the bathroom that was in the master bedroom, which Alex inclinded to give me without a no for an answer.

I grabbed my pj's and headed to the bathroom....

A few mintues later,I came out feeling refreshed and alittle tired....I headed to my bed, checked my phone.... I gasped with what the message had said;

It said ;

<From><Jessie Wright>

Hey tomorrow I would like to know if I could take you home, since we have detention togetherand I feel guilty for getting u three weeks the least I could do is use my gas to help you get home...let me know your answer.....gn sweetie sweet dreams...cya at skewl.

I didn't answer him instead I put down my phone and sat on my bed hinking abt what he had said....he reminded me that I had detention... for 3 weeks....

I layed back on my king size bed looking at my enormious room.....happy that I had a walk-in closet and a new bff, and a new friend and no I have a guy who had a reason to call me princess and beautiful and even sweetie....

I was starting to like this new home and life. But. Something about it seemed all weird and as if it was hiding something smething someone wanted to tell me but couldn't. And I felt like this thing was waiting for the right moment....

With that as my last thought I fell asleep with a smile on my face and antitipation of tommorrow and to my surprise...I was excitedd to go to detention...for a reason I did not know.....

***************************************************

This ends this chapter I hope you liked it if u didn't let me know...if I need anything. Advie, comment,vote,let me know:D

XXOXOX

Quencie