Things can get hott...when you least expect it...

Hiya:)

Welcome back and thanks if your staying and reading my first book. I have been thankful for all ur comments and votes and advice:)

I try to answer all you messages personally but if I don't get to u don't get mad I'm in the process of studing for my exams..next week...anyways enough of me now for the story. :D enjoy u'll like this one:)

*Things can get hott...when yoou least expect it*

*Anna's Pov*

I woke up to the sound of "Follow me by: Unckle Cracker"....I looked at my clock on my bedside table...it read 5:30am...

I groaned, not wanting to get up...

I sat up not wanting to leave the warmth of my bed..I looked around waiting for my eyes to focuse to the darkness...

After alittle while I decided to get up the floor felt cold and I jerked back from the sudden coldness... I reached into my bed-side table and in one of my drawls I pulled out my socks....I slipped them on feeling warmth as they hugged my feet.

I smiled and slowly decended from the gaint bed... I walked to my light switch and flipped iit on.

I was blinded by a bright light for a few seconds before my eyes focused to the already tidy room I felt pleased at myself.

Back when I was in my old home I was always known to have a messy room and to see that I can start over with a new room. I was happy with myself that I was able to keep it clean as I found it when I got here...maybe even alittle more cleaner than I found it...

I walked into my walk-in closet and looked at the few selective clothes...

I pulled out a pair of dark jeans that huged my waist comfertablly and a dark

Purple lined with hot pink and black swirls. It was my favorite shirt because It showed my curves off very well.

I grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom..

I took a shower and came out and dryed off..

I smiled at myself in the mirror and pulled on my pants and my shirt....I tugged back on my socks and shoes and brushed my hair..

I looked at the clock and saw that it was only..6:05am... I sighed and decided to do my makeup and hair putting my hair up half up half down curling it....

I came out of the bathroom...packed up my book-bag, I grabbed my pphone read the clock it read..

6:28am

I took my stuff downstairs making sure I wouldn't wake up Alex....as I got down stairs, I smelt pancakes...

I reached the kitchen and Alex was there making me pancakes, his black curly hair a wet mess, and he had on ripped jeans and a button down blue long-selved shirt...Alex didn't work and he didn't go to school...he was 19 years old and had LOTS of money....

He doesn't like to talk about how he got the money and like him it was his past and. we both don't like to talk about our past...for that I was greatful.....

"Hi Alexley" I said as I sat down at the kitchen table.

"Hi Annalena" he said as he turned around with two plates of pancakes and set one plate in frontof me and then he sat down...

"So how is my little pumpkin this morning" he asked as I ate. He was such a great cook I swear he should be a cook in a restraunt.

"I'm just peachy" I said with a smile and took another bite of my delious pancakes..