The warmth and the desire

Welcome back if uhavent left yet last chapter u read of anna getting hurt and who she thought was her prince....and might very well be...but read on if u wish tofind out.

*****WARNING THIS CHAPTER GETS VERY REVEALING....TAKE EXTRA PRECAUTION WHEN YOU READ*****

*the warmth and the desire* cchapterr 7

Jessie's pov:

There are many things running throught my mind at the moment,but most of them are lustful and longing....oh to have her sitting next to me in my car is dreadfully tempting, and to know that she is hurt is painfull.

I want to so badly reach oout and touch her to make her feel safe and protected and warm again...she's only been here for 6 days and already I ach for her touch, for her kiss, for herr love and or her blood,...no not her blood I would never drink my loves blood.

I see movement in the corner of my eye and I'm happy that she awake but yet she's alseep I reach out and smooth her hair she relaxs and I know sshe is happy she thinks I'm her prince but tat might change as soon as she opens her eyes.

That thought made me upset I had to make her seee me and want me and stay with me but how....how do i do that...I know what she is thinking she let me see what she was thinking and i just wish she would let me know what she is feeling it would make this so much easiier...

I pulled into my house...would she feak ifshe knew my secret if she knew all of our secret? Would it kill her or would it kill me? Would she leave me....? That is the biggest one and the one that means the most to me that and if she'll love me...

"Stop thinking like that jessie" I told myself.

I stoped and parked the car. My phone went off it was Grant.

<From><Grant>

I'm so sorry bro I didn't mean to hurt her I swear I didn't, please forgive me...Sammy texted Anna's phone back he said it was fine andhat to keep in touch...and that she owes him...big time...which is a full week with him and bunches of movies.. I told him that was fine...so neext week u and I will go hunting if u can handle urself by then...sam saidshe is willing to stay overr at their house if u would like..I'm sorry brro again...I got ur guys homework,...not much just one paper in historry...and. I already got it done for both of u...

<To><Grant>

Bro I'm not mad I get to spend 5 days with my mate and maybe just maybe get her to faall for me... and if my door isshut don't come in or knock jut ignore us...ok? And thank for the hw thing andAlethingas well...

<From><Grant>

Bro

She'll love you she has to you both are mates...you belong together dontever forget that.

And give it time okay:)

I put my phone in my pocket on slient...

Turned the car off and looked at tthe angle in the seat next to me.

I got out and walked around to her door...she lookedd so peaceful and magical and beautiful while she is sleeping.

I opened her door I slowly unbuckled her seat belt and held her head in on arm and then slowly bringing her back to rest on my arm her head leaned against my chest..I broght my other arm up and under her legs and closed the door quitely.

I stared at her for a moment her wonderful features glowing as she was filled with life ...she nussled her headd back against my chest I let my chest rise and fall which confert her..