Dinner

Welcome back sorry for the long absence...I've been busy with work and my parents divorce

...

This chapter is Dinner, it going to be a short chapter but it will be an interesting one.

****************

I walked hand in hand down the stairs, my feet were already starting to hurt...how much longer is he making me stand in these. I sighed and was thankful to be on flat ground.

"So does Sam know about his wife are you guys like Mormons?" I asked trying not to fall as I walked into the dinning room smelling a delicious smell that made my mouth water. 

"Yes she knows and no were not." A voice said as I entered the room my eyes were on the floor watching my steps so I wouldn't fall.

I looked up and was blown out of my mind, noway...I thought...but then again I thought yay!, and aww...

My mind was shocked I was rendered speechless, literally..right here in front of me is my new besty, Samantha.!

"Sammy!" I said as I hugged her and then millions of questions crossed my mind...

Does she know ? And is she one? What is she doing married? And how old is she really?....so many questions I wanted the answers to and I didn't know how many she would answer them.

She just had too and does she know about Jessie ? Was the main question on my mind.

"Do you like it love it what ? Tell me tell me?" She said in a joyful voice and impatiently.

"..uh what?" I ask feeling about as dumb as a box of rocks.

"Your dress?" She said pointing at it with a grin on her face.

"Oh I love it where'd you get it?" I asked twirling in a circle

"I didn't get it anywhere I made it out of that fabric by hand" she said grinning with accomplishment.

"I love it even more" I said with a smile of my own on my face.

"I didn't know you we're going out with grant let alone married..I asked him if he had a girlfriend and he had said no, but I guess I asked the wrong question." I said laughing at how stupid I just sounded.

Grant and Jessie just chuckled and me and Sam were laughing happily.

Then a realization hit me...-if Sam and grant are married and I remember Jessie saying that I'm going to meet his brothers' wife...which then that would make grant his brother...oh wow I thought to myself an Sam just nodded. Her head as if she read my mind.

**************************************

We sat at the table and I realized that grant was gone when I saw Samantha and talked to her about everything,....it turns out that she is a mind-reader, and she has undiscovered powers , I guessed she was a witch but she said no not a witch, because witches can't read minds.

That made me think a lot more...I qquit thinkng when I smelt a wonderful smell and I remembered the turkey smell earlier.

"What is the delectable smell?" I asked sniffing the air.

"Its turkey and masked potato's and gravy and carrots, mixed with other veggies and ingredients." A voice said behind me carrying a bowl of soup that looked as if it was just pulled off the stove and brought in her judging by how the the steam was raising into the air.

"Yummy, that smells soo goood" I said as it I looked at the server and it was grant, he had on a light purple long sleeved shirt that I realized that matched sames bubble hemmed dress, you know it looked like the one from Merlin Manrow wore when that vent of air blew her dress up into the air.