Once I'm finished I go back down the hall to find Calum standing outside his door.

"Cal what are you doing?" I ask but Calum doesn't answer, instead his hand reaches out for one of mine and pulls me towards him before wrapping his arms around me in a hug which I return a few seconds later.

"Can you sleep in my room tonight?" Calum asks breaking the hug to look at me.

"Course." I smile up at him.

"Okay I'm just gonna go brush my teeth." Calum tells me and I nod before he walks away to the bathroom.

A small sigh escapes my lips as I go back in to his room. I was really struggling to understand why he let what Sam thought or Said get to him. Sam was judgemental with most things and just like everyone else Calum knew that, He never seemed to care before so why now?

I pull back the covers before slipping in to his bed. It was so strange to be sleeping in here again, it really seemed like forever ago since the last time.

Calum came back in to his room a couple of minutes later and once he had taken his shirt off and as usual chucked it on the floor he climbed in to bed.

"Genie?" Calum called making turn from my back on to my side to meet his deliciously dark brown eyes. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" A small frown appears on my face at his apology. What was he even apologizing for?

"I'm in a bad mood but that doesn't mean I should be taking it out on you."

"If you can deal with my pms then I can deal with your mood swings." I grin at Calum who finally cracks a smile. God I missed that smile, I had pretty much gone a whole hour without seeing it.

"Cal can I ask you a serious question?"

"I guess." Calum shrugs.

"Why did you leave the light on?"

"Right." Calum smiles and I let out a small laugh as he throws back the covers before going over to the light switch and flicking it off.

"You're an idiot." I tell him as he gets back in to bed.

"Yeah well you like this idiot." Calum says his hand moving to my waist pulling me closer to him.

"I do, quite a lot actually." I say then press my lips against his in a short but sweet kiss.

"What was that for?" Calum asks me sounding as if he was missing something.

"No reason." I tell him but there most definitely was a reason.

"You know Sam's a total cock block." Calum groans and I have to laugh.

"How so?"

"The whole night all I was looking forward to was getting you out of that dress but Sam completely ruined that." Calum explains.

"You let her." I tell him and mumbles something under his breath before flipping us both over so that he was on top.

"Sorry what was that?" I ask and he shakes his head before pressing a kiss to my jaw.

"Don't you dare." I warn as Calum's lips move to my neck. "I am not going to your parents house covered in love bites."

"So love bites that aren't visible to anyone then?" Calum asks and I bite down my lip.

"I guess." I reply and I manage to make out Calum's stupid smirk in the dark.

"That works for me." Calum mumbles crashing his lips to mine, he deepens the kiss almost immediately making me feel extremely light headed. God the effect this boy has on me was starting to get out of hand.

How could someone drive you crazy just by the way they kiss you?

"Genie.." Calum mutters detaching his lips from mine to kiss down my neck. "I want you to be as loud as you want because you're not gonna have the chance tomorrow."

"Excuse me?" I snort. "What makes you think that you'll be getting any tomorrow?"

"Trust me. I will." Calum says smugly using one of his knees to separate my legs. "I'm loving your choice of pajamas tonight." Calum says referring to my nighty.

"Are you now?"

"Oh yeah." Calum's hands lifts the material of my nighty to the top of stomach. "Easy access to what I want." My stomach tightens as Calum moves himself down before he begins trailing kisses down my stomach.

"Which is what exactly?" I ask even though I know what the answer is.

"You." Calum says grazing his teeth over the inside of my right thigh making me flinch. "My parents definitely won't be seeing this love bite."

"Really?" I let out a small giggle. "Only you would bring up your parents right now."

"Uh huh." Calum replies his fingers expertly pulling my underwear down my legs. "Just remember what I said." Is the last thing I hear before Calum licks a clean strip up my core making my hands instantly tangle with the sheets as a series of moans escape my lips.

Fucking hell...talk about talented.

-This is shortish cause I'm doing a double update :D