An Avengers Christmas Part 2

Start from the beginning

Throwing his hands in the air feeling frustrated, Peter buffs and checks the time. 6:0p A.M. The others are probably awake by now. Leaving the common room and walking into the hobby room, Peter thinks of how unfair the others were yesterday.

Loki has feelings too.

The hobby room is a huge room filled with the tools used to paint, draw, dance, sing, and play different Instruments. Peter would sometimes come in and play his guitar in secret. He took guitar lessons from the age of 7 to when he was 13.

Clearing his throat, Peter begins to play All I Want For Christmas. He sings along and closes his eyes, enjoying the moment of bliss. His Spidey-Senses alert him to other non-threatening people in the room. He hears footsteps stopping and Bruce's voice whispering:

"FRIDAY, contact the others and tell them that it's a code P.C.O."

Peter's confused, but continues anyways. More footsteps near the room and the door opens quietly. (It's Tony Stark. What did you expect? Him to have creaky doors? Nah fam.)

The only sound that fills the room is Peter playing the guitar and singing. As the song comes to a close, Peter opens his eyes and says: "I could hear you all breathing. I'm Spider-Man, remember?" The shocked faces of the Avengers leave Peter feeling confused. "What?"

Tony decides to break the silence.

"When did you learn to play the guitar? And when did you get so good at singing?" A blush creeps over Peter's cheeks.

"I-I learned when I was little. A-And it isn't that good." Natasha smiles a bit.

"You sound like an angel my ребенок паук." Peter is of course the color of a tomato by now.

"Uh, what does P.C.O. mean?" he asks, trying to get the attention away from himself. Nearly all of the adults in front of him look away. Natasha (the only one who doesn't look away) sighs.

"It means Peter Cuteness Overload." And the Blush returns.

"Well I'm disappointed... At the fact that I'm not surprised." Peter says, feeling slightly annoyed. He then remembers the unfair treatment they all gave Loki.

He huffs and pushes through the group of heroes, leaving them very confused at the usually chirpy boy. Peter walks through the endless halls toward the guest bedrooms.

"What are you doing here young one?" A voice asks from behind him. Loki.

"I'm actually looking for you." Peter says as he turns around to see the god. A confused expression covers Loki's face.

"And why is that?" Crossing his arms, Peter explains.

"Well, I just think that everyone deserves a second chance. I don't care what you've done as long as you regret it." This takes Loki by surprise. How could this child be so... So... Forgiving. So pure."

"Well I suggest that you keep away before you get in trouble." Loki says. He shouldn't even be talking to Peter.

"I don't care." The brunette says stubbornly as he drags the god into the common room. "We're playing Mario Kart."

Plopping onto the sofa, Peter explains how to play. Shoving a controller into Loki's hand Peter gives him the Puppy Eyes, trying to convince him to play. Shrugging, Loki agreed and Peter's eyes light up.

~~Time Skip Brought to you by me and my obsession with books~~

"You're getting the hang of it." Peter says with a laugh.

"Haha! I won!" Loki roars as he smiles.

"Yeah, for this round that is." Peter smirks. It ended with Peter winning. Meanwhile, the others are all making breakfast. Well, at least most of them are. Tony is arguing with Clint about the best way to make coffee, Sam and Bruce were talking, and Wanda was explaining something to Thor. The only ones actually making breakfast were Steve, Natasha, and Bucky.