The Pizza and the Pursuant

Start from the beginning

Thinking in silence, the both of you ponder over who could have been on the trip, and cares to this extent to try and split you up.

"Who could've done this?" You tangle your fingers together nervously, suddenly feeling so utterly exposed.

Leaning down with a groan, Jungkook sets his head in his hands. "I don't know."

"Wait a minute," you suddenly blurt out. He looks up at you with hopeful eyes, but they soon turn back after you begin. "You came here?! Knowing all of that?" You exasperate, making a guilty smile appear on his lips.

If someone really was trying to catch the two of you, Jungkook going out and to your home isn't the best way to hide it.

And then the door bell rings for the second time tonight.

"Oh my- Jungkook, what if it's the person!?" You whisper, looking nervously at your door that's across the room. "What if they followed you here?"

Eyes widening, he looks at you with eyebrows creased.

"Um..." you ponder quickly over what to do. "Go hide in my bedroom!" You point to the a door on the opposite side of the room. "I'll go see who it is, okay?"

Nodding his head, he stands up along with you. "Be careful, Noona."

Then, moving separate ways, you go to the door and Jungkook makes his way back into your bedroom.

Unlocking the wooden barrier, you take a deep breath before opening it.

Peeling open your eyes to reveal the visitor, you see a. . .

A pizza man.

"Oh," you peep to yourself, opening the door fully. "Sorry about that!" You briskly apologize, scolding yourself for forgetting all about the pizza you had ordered when pouting in your bed earlier tonight, since food seems to make you feel better, even if just for a little while.

Handing him the designated amount of money, he takes it with ease before handing you the boxed pizza, then leaves.

You shut the door behind you, setting the pizza in the kitchen before calling out to Jungkook. "Jungkook, it was just the pizza guy. You can come out now."

Scampering out of you room, he giggles while walking into the kitchen. "Noona, I didn't realize you liked this photo shoot so much." He jokes while holding up a few of the photos from the the first shoots you officially did with him. It was from the Wings collection, and you really did like the pictures.

You had them laying on the top of your dresser since they were released, however you never thought he'd ever be here to see them, or else you would've moved the.

Blushing as you swipe them from his grasp, you rush back into you room, yelling, "You're not getting any pizza!"

You hear him fake whine while back in the kitchen, as you go to move all the other photos. Gathering them in a pile, you attention get's drawn to an open drawer right below on your dresser.

Since it's just you living here, you never bothered with being super clean and tidy. Of course, you still kept your things organized, but simple things like closing clothing drawers was never at the top of your list.